No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got 3 more Chemdawg#4 from seed I got going on now, I’m not as far into veg as I would like but they should start to grow faster under the 1000watt as they spent the last 3 weeks under a t5 being topped twice. I did a 3rd topping 1 day after I transplanted from 5gal to 7gal. I shoulda waited but my girls showed no signed of stress in fact after the transplant they looked perkier. So here we are 2 days after topping and the new growth is coming in. Waiting until they touch the screen to flip or maybe when they get like 1/4 inch from screen.

Comment

Here's my 4x4, getting crammed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201229_213617.jpg
Views:	728
Size:	3.41 MB
ID:	477904

cream auto is pretty much done.
      The critical purple auto x4 are doing great. The yellowing has started to go green again. So that's good.
      I started...
      gorilla cookies auto
      Gorilla glue auto x2 (but one was cracked)
      Girl scout cookies auto
      strawberry pie auto

Those will be 8th grow.

I also got a 2x2x4 for more plants or photo or babies
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20201230_145345.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	477905Click image for larger version

Name:	20201230_145419.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	477906Click image for larger version

Name:	20201230_145359.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	477907 mars hydro TS1000
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, you think it would be okay sitting right on top, on top the tent?
        Like not to heavy?

I just moved my cream auto into the 2x2 for 48hrs of darkness.

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your filter currently isn’t in the tent so I see 2 options just from ur pic. One is keep the filter on the current stand place the inline ontop of it and use the longer hose to push air into the tent. To extract air you could place the fan filter combo or (r2d2’s brother) inside the tent.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you lay the filter down it will blow or suck a lot more air

Northern Lights Auto, Day 78 from sprout. I couldn't stand looking at the crispy leaves and browning tops so I took about 2/3 of her and gave the balance some water and molasses and put her back in the tent. I have an Amnesia Auto started and will take the spot in the tent in about a week, which will be the end of the Northern Lights.

Update of sorts...The primary harvest dried and trimmed out to ~ 78 grams and the secondary harvest about 8 days later has now dried and trimmed to ~ 52 grams. That adds up to just under 4.6 oz. Compared to my CBD autoflowers this was gigantic. First time tasting Northern Lights. To me it has a very light taste and initial buzz. Quite enjoyable. But the high THC content sneaks up on you.
      Last edited by OlderNOTwiser; 01-19-2021, 12:27 PM.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        was wondering why there were wet spots under your buds then I leaned in and saw they were shadows lol

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I'm all about cleanliness. I have 2x2 hepa filter in the room I like to run, plus I use it for mycology.
        So with the fungus among us I like it clean.
        You replace before they stop functioning right?
        I have to run my exhaust 24/7 also due to LED heat and humidity issues. It's always low. I had small humidifier but it didn't change anything.

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never had one stop running on me my fans I replace every 2years

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never had one stop running on me my fans I replace every 2years

I read about these AC infinity fans they can be programed to heat the air, I had added it to my cart on amazon and forgot about it ,so I was real surprised when it showed up on Christmas .

Besides the new fan I moved the plant stands out from the wall and further apart so I needed to turn the lights sideways readjust the light mover travel, I added a 1 foot extensions to the drive rod for my second light so both lights are centered over plants at each end of the run,

I left the room running to see how well the new fan worked .I forgot to plug the exhaust fans timer in so that was a wasted day of electricity lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello oldjarhead100 your basement scares me LOL. Surprise from Santa eh new infinity fan. Are you taking any time off doing anything now that this grow is over?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        were stuck in the house again lol I dont think we will be going anywhere until we get vaccinated

Peyote Critical, few weeks to go and in no rush at all...my fav strain. She`s really oily and coated...gonna be a good one...wishing everyone a happy New Year

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome bud shot.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 SoOrbudgal Thank you guys and wishing you a very happy and safe New Year...I took this as I was having a quick butchers for mealybugs...I found this gurt horde of them roaming like buffalo across an orchid upstairs...I keep Neem oil for things like this and very effective and luckily not in tent...garden centre orchid...brought thrips and mealybugs into the house and it looked clean when I picked it up...learnt from that

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        And always great with the prose. Happy and safe New Years to PaganRich and your household - smite those little bug beggars.

Happy New Year all. May it be a relaxing 2021.
      Bloody Skunk. 1 month in jars Jan 10th.

Wolfe0420 it already does
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 01-02-2021, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s going to smell real good

AK 47 in the back Lemon Haze in the front, a couple of days before the switch
      Happy new year all
      Attached Files

Comment

All moved into my student room. Bubba mom has a home

Comment

Happy New Year all 👀

Moved her in and butchered her. She's a proper momma now lol.
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-31-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Left to right we have: WW > NL > WW > KK
          The 2 white widows got partial defoliate today. They tend to pout for a day after any kind of defoliating, so I only did half of each one and will let them recover for 24 hours before doing the other half. Tomorrow the Norther Lights will getting a good thinning as well. She’s a hardy plant and can take the abuse of a heavy defoliation without blinking an eye. At the far right is the Kings Kush... she’s 9 weeks plus 2 days old and getting very very close to harvest. 👍 Her glitter production is....just amazing.
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            YYCannabis looks like your up to your old tricks....missed your presence for a while. Really nice work, again!

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Farmall. Means a lot coming from you. 😊

thats a half gallon jar in pic and I filled 6 of them ,
          I weighed it as I filled the bowl it came to 17 ounces math says I should only get 16, this morning I found that extra ounce ,even though the 100 grams I use to tell when to jar it at 25 grams, all the jars were in the high 80 percent usually they are in the 70 percent when I jar them so they will loose that extra zip ,I had to test it real good taste and high. cant wait to see what the cure does to them
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are some perfect bong hit sized buds.. I don't even smoke anymore and it made my mouth water

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy Moley.
            They look like they should be rolled in chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt...eaten like a snack on movie night. Great lookin stuff, Jarhead. 👍

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Budgal its been a journey to get it all worked out and I'm still tweaking things ,this next run will have the same 2 strains but I used clones taken from the same plant,so it should be interesting

HNY GWE. Bruce Banner autos on day 28. Plant on right was fimmed day 18 and showed hairs day 22, she is bushing out nicely. Plant on left was the scraggly one, topped day 18 didn’t show hairs until day 25. Smell started a few days ago, yummy.
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            They look great. Much better than mine at 28 days today too.

Happy 2021 y’all!

So today the Northern lights got plucked like a chicken (see pics). The two WW i did yesterday are doing much better than i expected. I might continue to use this 50/50 defoliating trick to see if it helps prevent plants from acting poopy after a defol.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            those are some buds to be proud of .
            50% defoliating trick ????, could you explain a little bit please

oldjarhead100 Sure thing. You will notice in the pic that the right side of the plant has been defoll’d and the left side is still very bushy.(not the best pic to show what i mean)

The theory is regarding turgor pressure in the plant....kinda like hydraulic pressure in a garden hose. Every time a leaf is plucked from a branch it causes leaks in the pressure of that branch like putting pinholes in the garden hose. Eventually too many holes in one hose (or in this case, branch) causes the turgor to drop in pressure leading to droopy leaves since they aren’t inflated with the hydraulic pressure. (These holes heal and close the leaks allowing the turgor to build up again in the damaged branches and the leaves soon return to normal)
          By not doing any defol on half the plant should allow enough energy for the roots to keep pushing strong hydraulic pressure (and water/nutrients) into the branches/leaves/flowers of the branches that were damaged from a heavy defoliating. This way, the remaining leaves and the flower buds hopefully keep getting proper nutrients and water supply during the period that they would normally be droopy while the whole branch is trying to recover/heal itself.

I borrowed this theory from researching the commercial garden flower industry (non-cannabis flowers). I have noticed the WW i have been growing always get droopy when i do any defoliating since i was always plucking leaves 360° around the plant. Only doing one side, or half, of her seems to actually made a difference. One of the WW girls had no noticeable droopiness, while the other had very very minimal droop the next day.

All this is theory at the moment. I’m not in a position to do full side-by-side comparisons of different defol technics and their impact on cannabis plants, but from this one test i can say i did see the plants showed minimal (or none at all) negative impact from plucking leaves and dud bud sites.

I hope i explained it clearly. I’m a little foggy this morning. 😉

Cheers
          YYC

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            that makes since ,and its one hell of a theory lol I will give it a try in my next run

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Yesterday i defol’d the 2nd half and realized part of the flaw in my thinking. IF all the big leaves and power is stripped from the 1st half, what is there to help with turgor when stripping the 2nd half? I only gave the plants one full light cycle before doing the 2nd half. I haven’t checked them yet today, so I’ll let you know how they look once i get out to check them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X