Drooping leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drooping leaves

Hi I was just wondering if this is normal. This pic is maybe 2 hours after the lights came back on. She always droops down right when the lights come back on for a few hours but after about 8 hours back on she perks back up nice and straight. Wondering if this is normal?

It looks fine. Easy on nutrients and let it grow it looks fine. If it droops more give it some water
    Last edited by mmmaxGROWman; 06-07-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

It is a common grow cycle lights up leaves up lights down leaves down. If they stay down then you should check your system. Try adjusting your lights lower ( 1" increments ) to the canopy and see how they react. Do not add more nutes stay with your normal feed cycle. sometimes they just need more light. Just my thoughts. Good Growing !!

Comment

One thing I might add is double check your light height. Also check out a YouTube video that does a time lapse, watching how the plant moves and leaf up leaf down is interesting and might shed light on the growth cycle and changes plants go through.

Comment

Hey Oogrow88,
          I have been seeing the same thing in my plants. When the lights go out my plants droop then when the lights come back on it takes them about 3 hours then they are back up.
          As long as your plants are growing I wouldn't be to worried.

Comment

• Stevepmd
            Stevepmd commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot to tell you Im growing my pants in a DWC setup but when I was growing in soil it was the same when the lights went out the plants drooped.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X