What's this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this?

This is a clone that rooted about a month ago and is in soil. A few days ago, I noticed this "vortex" at the apex of the plant (not been topped)

I'd been away for a week, and my roommate was in charge of watering....she was using a combination of the Megacrop-water (veg stage) sprayers I had left and some plain water that had not been Ph'ed yet. I don't think the plant was like this when I left. Otherwise it seems decently healthy for being in a window. Any ideas?
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

I don't have a clue but it looks cool. Hope you keep us posted.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Definitely. Just LST from now on (and hope she doesn't get as out of control as my other 2). I was thinking it could be some sort of revegging--I took this cutting from another vegging plant that already had pistils--but the apparently sudden appearance so late in the game seems to rule that out.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Get your lights closer to the plant. They're stretching too much.

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          WeirdWiredWolf, With all of the 'single' leaves, could it be 're vegging'? what is the lighting schedule and/ or are there any light leaks into the growing area?
          It does look cool!

Looks like a cool genetic mutation.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a while! Something about a spiral that just makes me feel good inside. Hope she grows into something beautiful

Comment

I would look for a bug in it,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X