Did my plants hermie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Did my plants hermie?

Hello, I am growing Doobiebird Daydream indoors and noticed this change about a week ago. On a few budsites there appear to be light yellow finger- like protrusions.

From my research I believe this to be a hermaphroditic flower, but I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.

This looks like a "nanner" but at this stage I would finish the grow, deal with a couple seed in the weed and clean you tent when harvested. Pretty looking buds.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190511_170513.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	568.4 KB
ID:	310220
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Howdy purplecattrip, It does look like You have some nanners there, but do not worry, if the produce any seeds, they will be female seeds. I just harvested my third hermied seed grow and they have all worked well for me.
      Beautiful looking plants by the way! good job.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        I have also grown seeds from hermied plants. All female so far.Grow on !!

No big deal man. Just pick them off carefully. Try not to open them up. I'm growing hermies right now and expect some decent weed out of them.

Comment

Thank you all for the reassurances! I think I will just leave them be and hope to benefit from good seeds in the future. Since they're only in a few spots it shouldn't effect the yields too much.
        Last edited by purplecattrip; 05-13-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X