brown spots? 40 days old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! brown spots? 40 days old

ffhf soil, AN nute's, cal-mag+., GSC from fast buds, Roleadro 800w COB'S AT 24". I am very much a rookie that is not real sure about these lights. Has anyone used them before?
    roast beef

rickbamber You might want to take some better pictures: I can't really see what you're referring to in those closeups. She looks like she's been growing well so far...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• rickbamber
      rickbamber commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not real hip on this camera, those are yellow bug traps on top of the soil. Gotta use the rest of this ff soil. Those brown spots are on the bigger bottom leaves, hopefully it's kinda normal? I will probably be watering on the 28th, i'll check my runoff then. I have a accurate 8 meter, just learning how to use it. I'll go play with it now. Thanks for the info, I've had a few grows, but im very much a rookie.

Doesn't look good to me - that's why I don't use hot soil. Toooooo many nutes to me, that's why it's all yellow. My cobs work well at 24 inches - any closer and my plants let me know.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X