Medi-one anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medi-one anyone??

I have come across a nutrient called Medi one, and they say it's an all inclusive nutrient. Supposedly it is all you need from seed through Harvest. I found it on Amazon. It looks pretty good but I'm wondering has anyone else tried this? Currently I'm using the Botanicare line of nutrients, and if this is Medi one is really what they say it is, it would save me quite a bit of time as well as money.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Hi GP, My opinion: If we accept the traditional wisdom that you have to add certain nutes and/or boosters, increase some and decrease others at certain times, then one nute wouldn't be all inclusive. Also, when P&K need to go up, how could you lower N? Sounds too good to be true.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Good point alltatup. The directions have an increase in the medi one through the phases of flowering. But it is true that that although that might raise the P&K it does not lower the N.
      We belong to the earth.

Photos in Coast of Maine
      8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        This has sparked another question. Since the nitrogen has to be lowered how do people that are using those organic soils that require only water lower their nitrogen in the flowering stage? Or how do they increase the p and the k? I've been having an issue pretty much all along with my plants being weak and kind of spindly around the fourth or fifth week on in the flowering stage. I wonder if I don't have the right ratios. Even adding Bud swell the bat guano to my Botanicare Bloom line does not seem to make a difference.

you are using one of the best lines out there, its a bit expensive of course but it has over 20 years of R&D backing up their formulas and definitely the biggest and most advanced american hydroponics brand. even advanced nutrients was founded 4 years later than botanicare. i use botanicare too btw haha stay with tried and proven products in my opinion

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        what i mean by that is i feed the same dose all cycle, from seedlings till late flowering. EC is short for electro conductivity, the more salts and minerals in the water the better electricity goes tru it, so the way growers measure how concentrated nutrient solutions are is by measuring the EC. some water comes hard(high salt content) out of the tap so adding nutrients may result in a way too concentrated solution, which causes nutrient tip burn. some people think there are magic numbers/recipes for how much you should feed but every grow is different so dont let anybody tell you how much you should feed except your plants. i made a thread about this a while ago since this info is not on the main site if you wanna understand more https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...veryone-ec-ppm

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. Thank you for that 9fingerleafs

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        you are very welcome my friend

Grèen Planet?

trying to remember, I think one of the Ocean Grown guys, on YouTube, not Vader or medman1, uses it

if I remember or find it, will post back
      Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 04-17-2019, 04:15 PM. Reason: Spling hard

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass, please do! Id really like to know an actual Growers experience using this. Not that the reviews on Amazon aren't from actual Growers, but I'd rather hear from members of this board about it.

Ive just always used Fox farms trio. I want to try several lines at once next grow on clones from the same plant. That way it will be indentical grows.

I would like to try 4 different nutrient lines and one with super soil. So we will see. When I can Ill post for everyone. Now what other lines. Hmmm Already have massive amounts of fox farms and they work like a champ. But you never move forward and learn if you stand still.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

well I posted the question on Amazon about Medi one. I asked "If this is just one supplement all the way through then how do you raise the P&K and lower the N in the flowering stage?" And the answer I got was this. " you can add additional p and K supplements and the N is just fine the way that it is."... I guess that makes sense but then doesn't that fly in the face of not needing any other supplements except Medi one from seed to harvest?
        We belong to the earth.

Photos in Coast of Maine
        8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless you can find someone you trust that has used and liked those nutrients Id go with with tried and true nutrients.

I cant remember how much space you have or Id say you can always give it a try on 1 or 2. But only if you can afford to test on a few plants while growing others with a tried and true nutrient.

• Greenpassion
          Greenpassion commented
          Editing a comment
          Spidermite that's probably the way to go. I have two rooms one veg, and one flower. They're both good size rooms. And I have 7 plants in each room. I might order a gallon of this stuff, and try it on one of my younger clones.

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Greenpassion I cant wait to see the results.

I cant remember did I link you into the Grow Off thread again? I think I did but I have a horrible memory so Im sure I left some of the active growers like you out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X