Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I learned something! This is Why Genetics are important!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned something! This is Why Genetics are important!

I needed seeds fast! so looked around. Bought 10 seeds from Master Sensei Seeds out of Michigan. Super nice guy. FAST Shipping. 6 auto fem 4 p!hoto fem. Ordered 6 Auto fem from Ace seeds took 12 days. I Germ'ed all 6 MSS auto fem 2- no show's 1 drowned and/or rotted 3 popped. Got my ace seeds germ'ed 2 and popped 2 (some days later)
    now WTF happened. What did I do wrong. Help please! (please see pic's below to help you understand)

Fox farm soil 3gallon air pots for the MSS and 1 gallon air for the Ace seeds plants. (its all I had). Ph at 6.1 ish. plain water recharge 1x a week with great white mycro lightly
    did I mess up on pot size? can it make THAT big of difference?
    ive lost time ...soil... and seed money
    ADVICE PLEASE
    Last edited by boone; 04-10-2019, 08:23 PM.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Scarp them? or run them?
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't see anything in the purple light. What is wrong with them???

I would run them. Already growing and The next would be behind those other two by far.

Comment

How are you determining the water schedule?
      I use 20 gallon fabric pots, and they need water every 2-5 days. Now I was watering using a moisture meter, every 8-12 days, and they were not growing, 58 day plants took 120 days. I now feel the soil top. and water at 2 - 5 days and these girls are right on schedule!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        where did you hear 58 day plant..thats a record!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Headbanger Was said to be 8 weeks (or 56 days then add 2 weeks of course LOL), the white widow and white moscow were about the same.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        if autos take over 100day they should be classified as a "super auto" in my book ..that is. I have had a few go over 100days and had one that was almost ready at like 65 days... they are fun to grow and good smoke huh.

I think he means the smaller ones are in the bigger pots? It has to be overwatering. If those are the big ones in 1 gallon pots you need to learn to water smaller plants in larger containers or start in smaller ones.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

6.1 in soil is bottom of the barrel on ph..try raising it for a few fertigations. I agree wholeheartedly..genetics are THE most important... ive done what you did and it actually cost me double because of wasted time..im sticking to the ones nebula recommends only...they never let me down. Id finish em and get some smoke...they are hard to see in the blurple light. Good luck

Comment

The plants seem ok cept the one mutant. just small and growing slow. been using small/medium amounts of water every 2 days as needed. I was told they where auto's and packaged as such. I mean 1/4 of the life cycle has run. I hope they go 120 days+ now instead of the 75 day I was told. Also told to start off with the pot I wanted to finish the plant cycle in.
          I have learned it cost money and time to make it to journeyman. EXP cost you is the way I am looking at it. Maybe the girls start slow. I am hoping for 20 Louisville Sluggers from each plant. (JK)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X