1st manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st manifold

my 1st manifold & my 1st plants grown using LST & SCROG are 27 days into flowering, I’m kinda pleased!
    If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

For a first grow it looks Fabulastic!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by SDwy View Post
      my 1st manifold & my 1st plants grown using LST & SCROG are 27 days into flowering, I’m kinda pleased!
      Hey you been studying GWE very effectively. Good grow for a firsty.

Comment

Really pretty! I am thinking to do my first manifold with my next grow. Did you follow the Nebula method in her guide?

Comment

• SDwy
          SDwy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I did!

Very nice grow SDwy ! You picked the right forum to learn and looking at the results it paid off . Good Job ! Looking forward to more. Good Growing !!

Comment

Lookin awesome, SD! Great job.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I defoliated today, the girls look healthy & happy! me too!

Comment

Current clones, 4 1/2 inches tall almost ready for training!
              Last edited by SDwy; 04-12-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• SDwy
                SDwy commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey guys a few dumb questions: My clones are in 3 inch net pots in a 10 gal DWC...I want to start LST but what do you tie to? I'm thinking of taping a ring of aluminum wire around each pot but then it's a bitch to move the plants. Did I screw up using 3 inch pots? My other DWC is an 18 gal should I use 5 inch instead? I'm planning on using the 18 gal DWC for my autos and will only grow 2 at a time in this tub. Also do I keep the water lines to each net pot going indefinitely or do I turn off the water pump when the roots reach the res water? I want to move one of the clones to the opposite corner so I have more room, but to do so I will have to pull the water line out of the net pot and am not sure how to put it back in without disturbing the roots. In some ways dirt is easier but these clones are growing like crazy, way faster than they would have in dirt.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi SD, one has to be creative to come up with ways to train plants in a hydro setup. I drill holes in the sides of my netpots and attach strong wire loops to tie plants down. I'm still trying to find the best method for tie down.

Nice garden, what strain?
              4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• SDwy
                SDwy commented
                Editing a comment
                It's an unknown I've been growing for a few years. I call it Boom, LOL. I have harvested 5 or 6 crops of it, even some of it outside the last two summers. I have always been too paranoid to order seeds but I finally gave up and ordered some from Nirvana recently but haven't started them yet. WW autos and OG Kush autos. I've never grown autos & I'm new to DWC, LED lighting & GWE.

• Sheesh
                Sheesh commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't grow autos but I always buy Nirvana seeds and they are nice quality IMO. You chose a couple of Nirvana autos that can grow huge based on another forum. They should kick ass in DWC.

Cool, I’m gonna start them as soon as I harvest my girls. I built an 18 gal DWC for them & am gonna grow 1 of each using my 2 Viparspectra 450 watt LEDS & GH nutes. I’ll keep my “Boom” photoperiods in my veg room under my 600 watt LED. I’m done growing in dirt as soon as I harvest. This will be my 1st LED harvest too, it looks pretty good so far today is 31 days in flower & the buds have begun darkening. I “accidentally” broke off a tiny bud yesterday & quick dried it in the microwave & gave it a taste...LOL it did the trick alright!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X