About a week... right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a week... right?

I have a scope just wanting to get better at eyeballing. Is that dumb? Idk. I’m kinda old school anyways but I guess I’ll break it out if I have to. Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ED7BA614-56B9-4EEA-85A4-279DF5F06F85.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	292821Click image for larger version

Name:	9524439F-2077-45EA-A2DC-734EA957443C.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	292822Click image for larger version

Name:	0D73B8DD-7B9B-4F37-AF22-1872298937DB.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	292823
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

They look good. Idk how many days your into them but id wait at least a week. Everyones different but i like about 10-20% amber. And you still have alot of white hairs. Them buds will get fatter too i think. Id say another 2-3 wks. Prob a 90 day deal or more. I cut early before n got shitty hi. Racing heart n anxiety. Really sucked.

Love those purple leaves ..thats gonna be fire i bet!!!

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay well most people have chopped between 70 80 days and I’m at 72. it’s still early know and that’s why I said about a week. A lot of hairs can darken in that time for sure. So I’m going to wait until next Saturday at least. But I’m just thinking they’ve gotta be done soon. But thanks man. I sure hope it’s fire.

Ive been growing autos for years and Most of mine go 85-110 depending on what my usb microscope tells me on many budsites...then there is no guessing. Did u start ur flush...i been using florakleen and i notice a nice smooth bud with that (clearex is good too) . i cant wait to see those yeilds brotha. Keep up the dankness

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay well I’ll just use the scope lol. But thanks for the tips man. Much appreciated.

Hey Juicyj89 I'd have to agree with Guest you still have some time , You still have a lot of white hairs from the pictures and if you have a micro scope its time to start using it. Just because others have harvested this strain at that time does not mean yours is ready on that schedule, your plants will decide when they are ready and I'm sure you don't want to harvest early, right?
    BTW they are looking freakin awesome.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X