Greenleaf Nutes Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenleaf Nutes Question

We have been using nutes that are 5yrs old or more , such as hydroplex, and kool bloom powder, along with our beloved Megacrop. Which is new.

I just ordered bud explosion and sweet candy , from greenleaf (they make megacrop) and was wondering if anyone else uses their line of nutes. I tossed all my old stuff. I just wanted to know if its ok to add these in flower and obviously back off on megacrop.
    Should i not mix sweet candy and bud xplosion together?

Not much info on the site about this , that i could find, and will be sending an email to ask them. But i was hoping someone here has used them.

Thanks for reading this.

Good morning Mud, I have been using Mega Crop for the last few grows and it works well, much easier than mixing liquid nutes. I used Bud Explosion on the last grow, I didn't cut back on MC, just added BE. Didn't see an increase in bud size or quality so am back to Molasses. I couldn't find any directions on how to use it other than quantity per gallon and use during flower so maybe that's why I saw no improvement. Hope they respond to your email quickly.
    Let us know what they say please.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I will def let you know uncledog

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest ,Morning ole buddy, I use SCandy from the beginning, it's good for your roots, I used 7-8grams, almost an eighth of a teaspoon, I'm not using nutrients anymore. But all of Greenleaf nutrients are good.
      When I started to see pistils I used the smallest measuring spoon I had, which is 1eighth. The rest of the grow, that's what Greenleaf suggests, is an eighth of a teaspoon of BudExplosion.
      I always cut back a little on the MegaCrop toward the end of the grow. To much Nitrogen, it kept my plant too green, come harvest time.
      I like my plants to be yellow mostly at harvest.
      But that's just me, everybody's does things differently, lol.
      If I ever go back to using nutrients it will sure be Greenleaf Nutrients. Good easy to use stuff, you just need to have scales or measuring
      spoons,
      Hope that helps some,

HappyGrowing
      Ps, make sure you seal up your bags real good after each use, and let it sit 5-10minutes, after you mix it up. So it dissolves real good.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 02-18-2019, 12:29 PM.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas69. Thats good info to know. I wont need nutes for a month but its good to know. We appreciate yoir time buddy.

I switched to Greenleaf/MC after my first harvest and I'm glad I did. So much easier to measure and work with; my plants love it too.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Been using MC for a couple of seasons now. I grow in RDWC so I also add some cal-mag. I will normally run 5g/gal MC(strain dependent), 2ml/gal calmag and I'll add 1-1.5 g/gal bud explosion during flower. I will also reduce MC during flower as I add bud explosion. Seems to work quite well for me.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

UPDATE- Greenleaf never answered my email about how to use product.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X