Simple way of looking at organics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple way of looking at organics

I have grown excellent bud outdoors in 3 gal pots for 3 yrs. I chose autos for their fast results . I also grow organic. I also reuse the same soil. What I try to do is provide the most user friendly (the plant) soil i can. With a "living" soil you feed and maintain the soil which in turn gives everything the plant needs. I know this sounds crazy but I consider plants at the bottom of the food chain as far as the size of the food they need. In the organic world all their food is provided by bacteria and microbes and other tiny things. In turn they live off any organic material living or dead, minerals and nutrients. That is provided by peat moss, humus,compost. This is the very basic way of looking at the food chain. I then start with a basic soil, add peat, vamiculite, pearlite to lighten the soil, green sand for micro-minerals, dolomite to stabilize PH and at least 1/4 the total amount of soil is worm casting. Worm casting are basicly worm poop. After they eat their way through the dirt they use what they need and poop out refined nutrients By adding them to the pot they also keep the soil loose. If you find baby worms you did everything right. This is a very BASIC overview, If you use this method there should be enough food for all for the 10-12 weeks it take to raise a auto Just sit back, water, and watch her grow

Sounds good I have started my organic grow already but working on my final DWC harvest so I haven’t been able to move my babies into the veg tent. Hopefully I can doit in the next couple days and I have the time to post about it it’s a simple mix. Similar to yours

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X