WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?

OK, everything is peachy...or so I think/thought? Today is day # 23 of flower with Blue Dream. I'm seeing seeds, at least that's what they look like. Maybe that asshole white widower (ha!) pollinated my girls that quick? Please tell me what the hell I've got. I guess if it's seeds and not balls, they will still be worth saving, just gotta deal with seeds? Thoughts guys. Thanks!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Looks like you have a hermi. Seeds could produce future hermi plants too. Best to start off with stable genetics to avoid this issue.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      If you plant any of the seeds you can end up with a freak show. Freaks are kind of fun though. I have ended up with some ass kicking flower from some of them. Better do it separately from your main grow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190212_141132.png
Views:	153
Size:	1,006.6 KB
ID:	291326
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Seriously Furley? I can't believe it. Can't wait to germ the seeds I got yesterday. At least I know what I got. So, you're saying chop chop?

I saw all the hairs and thought I was good.

Bought my seeds from a guy on eBay that called himself Happyleaf44200. Live and learn
      Last edited by purpleman; 02-12-2019, 04:42 PM.
      3 Big Bazooka fem
      3 gal smart pots
      coco/perlite
      2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        That what a hermaphrodite will do, buds and ballz!

You will need to clean your grow tent/areas good to get rid of any pollen so you don't carry these genes to your next grow. Make certain that something in your environment is not causing this, huge temperature differences, light leaks, inconsistent light schedule....ect ect

I'm not saying chop it down, you have quite a bit of time in these eBay seeds and do have buds. You could try plucking any balls you find to get farther down the road, it is a daunting task and you will most likely find seeds anyhow that you should throw out and not save.

You will have to weigh the checks and balances of trying to finish this grow or just cutting them down, smoke what it is and getting onto some better genetics, are you going to get a decent amount of smoke from your remaining plants?

Sorry purpleman if it make it better, we all have had seeds/ hermies before and most likely will in the future.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I did a seller search for your Happyleaf44200, and come up with zero result. Maybe he's already changed his seller ID? Or you have typed his ID incorrectly.
        So many scams on ebay. Here's a t-shirt to complement your seed purchase. https://www.ebay.com/itm/No-Seeds-Bi...f00e%7Ciid%3A1

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, starramus, soon after my order was delivered I tried to contact seller, but his account no longer existed. I just figured he got nervous, Anyway, I've got everything I need for a new and better grow...including quality seeds!

dude buy Mephisto.......no probs with them
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

If you’re hard pressed for bud you can give em the chop and start over. Or, you can let them finish flowering and turn the entire harvest into hash or rosin.
        Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

...and then there was one. I have a girl scout cookies left. She's a week behind the hermie. Regardless, I have learned SO much! If I go ahead and let BD finish, will I have something decent to smoke? I mean, will I just be picking seeds?
          3 Big Bazooka fem
          3 gal smart pots
          coco/perlite
          2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            If you let the BD continue and your girl scout cookies is okay you will still have seeds, most likely on both if you don't already.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm with Mr.furley ,your probaly gonna end up with seeds on both of them, i hope you dont but i bet you do,
            If they were mine I'd keep growing both of them. It will still be some good smoke.
            Next time try to get your seeds from a good seedbank, alot less trouble in the long run.
            HappyGrowing

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I would finish them, if possible move the hermie to another area, have a parakeet?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X