Oh Oh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Oh

Well I screwed up, I planted these 2 White Moscow in FFOF to give it a try, at around day 13, I noticed that the leaves were turning yellow and looked burnt. That's when it hit me what I had done, I went brain dead and fed the two with nutes instead of water and damm near killed them, I flushed them and then removed the affected leaves. Now I believe I stunted them since they have not grown bigger in the last 10 days, maybe they grew a little. So are they goners or is there hope for them? Pics 1 and 2 are at 13 days and 3 and 4 are at 25 days. By day 15 they were much worse looking than the first 2 pictures.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

I would jump start them-by adding some K (potassium), then letting them dry out completely (likely a week or more).
    Many Si products have K as does as, some pH up.
    What are your temps?
    Are they under the Viparspectra?
    Last edited by Weed Pharma; 02-11-2019, 08:03 AM. Reason: temps added
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      The temps are 78-80, they are under T5's still. I'll try what you suggest and see what happens.
      Thank you Weed Pharma

FFOF is a hot soil if I remember don't need to add nutes

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you're correct it is hot. I just screwed up.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug if you did ,you will know in a couple of days, if they were mine I'd let it dry out real good, almost bone dry, and maybe even raise your T5s, a little bit.
      GoodLuck, I'm pulling for you.
      When I used FFOF, at the beginning of the third week, I'd start adding nutrients, but maybe quarter strength. And they seem to have done fine.

Funny uncledoug I kind of the opposite thing on my current grow waiting for my nute shipment to arrive, but it had the same kind of effect. They were starving, and then all the plants bounced back except one, who remained very stunted, so eventually I took her out; maybe I should have left her. Anyway, it seems that most bounced back when they got fed.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, alltatup, Raised the T5's a bit, flushed with water, now waiting on them to dry out a bit. I'll give them a week or two and maybe I'll get lucky. Oh well it's not my first mistake and sure it isn't my last.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mistakes, is my middle name uncledoug
      MJane, is one tough ass, plant.
      Hope they turn out fine.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet they do turn out fine. Like DAAS says, one hardy plant...

Update, Yahoo. I decided to go with what I know and transplanted both to coco coir and light nutes. 1st day or 2 no change, but the last few days they took off, topped them this morning. I'm a happy camper.
    Attached Files
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's using your head, I wouldn't give up on soil though.
      Looking nice uncledoug

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, I'll try soil again, I'll think I'll try kind soil and water. Maybe some soil without anything in it "Cold soil" and use Mega Crop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	307543 Day 100 for one of my stunted White Moscow's, she recovered but never got very big, 13" and the buds are small but fairly firm. I'm harvesting it today and will post pics with amount later. I'm guessing about an oz dry.
    All done with chopping, 153g wet so an ounce dry. Her sister who is not much bigger will be ready in a week or so.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by uncledoug; 04-27-2019, 12:33 PM.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Uncledoug your grow looks like mine acts like mine and is still going. 2choc.skunk 2 somethin berry auto?? Many interruptions in this grow still going 100+days. Lost one light 450vipra hubby tried to fix but to no avail so there is 1vipra 450 humming over 4 autos just doing everything to keep them going till they finish. Got another 450 ordered worked very well with 2 in my tent same size as yours. I still have the old light it just has the veg portion working so i'm gonna use that for a smaller veg. tent. Next winter moving main tent indoors no more uninsulated area for the tent. I like the vipraspector worked hard for nearly 4 yrs burned out the bloom driver I think with snow storm lost power for 7+days, lived like pioneers LOL got a larger generator now. Anyhooo good job on finishing love the colors. I never quit unless they really take a dive.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi SoOrbudgal, Are you from Southern Oregon? Good thing weed is a hardy plant, I've broken stems, under watered, mixed up nutes and fed them the wrong ones, a hazard when growing plants at different stages of growth and so far have recovered almost all of them.lol

Good idea saving the 450 for a veg area, I've been using the vipraspectra for a little more than a year and am happy with them. I've never used anything else so can't compare.

Howdy uncledoug, yes i'm in Southern Oregon. Waiting on that new light and just told hubby I bought a new tent also!! 4x4x8 so that new one and both 450 are going into that inside upstairs bedroom, not used except for guests I hope they like it LOL. But it won't get used till late fall early winter, doing my outdoor grow for summer. Started 2 more seeds from Newguy yesterday some Durban Poison for outside just in case I mess up the other seedlings. Boy did I start a slew of old seeds that I been hanging onto cleaned out my old seed stash got a crazy variety. Here's the lineup 2 auto WW 2 reg WW 1 reg critical kush 2 GDP auto 2 reg Mama Mia. All going into 5-10 gal containers one or two of those goes into raised garden beds mixed into my flowers most likely the auto variety it's hard to get long flowering sativa to finish without bud rot of some sort. It's a wild ride for me every summer. Then I go to work to pay for my gardening addiction I love it ! Been having gorgeous weather here feel bad for the Easterners with late snow??? Enjoy your growing efforts the buds sure look fine.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X