Harvesting White Moscow today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvesting White Moscow today.

86 day old white moscow from new 420guy.
    During transplant her entire rootball fell apart (mistake of too much perlite in 1 of solo cups) so she almost didn't make it. The resiliency of cannabis never ceases to amaze me.

I just had spine surgery 12 days ago so its hard to trim long periods of time ...but ill be 100% soon enough. I used homegrown cannabis for my pain control, up to and after surgery! As a recovering heroin addict (5+ yrs) i cannot n will not take any pain pills.

Thanks for reading i hope everyone is a having a great weekend.

Fantastic! Nice buds. Have fun smoking that.l
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you canuck147.

Beautiful buds indeed! Congrats on the 5+ years of sobriety.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot!

Wow, that looks like some pain killing stuff to me. Good growing !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it is buddy. Thank you

Great looking girl, nice grow. I have 4 White Moscow at 62 days, nice to see one finished. Congratulations on 5 years. And welcome.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Much obliged. I cant wait to see yours. I bet they get much bigger than this. Cant wait to do another one later.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest Take a look at The great auto showdown thread, my WM pics are there and a lot of other folks have grows on that thread.

My phone isnt worth more than 70$ so camera isnt great but these cool temps gave decent colors.
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.
    This seems like one of the better sites. I hope PA passes H.B.50 and i can stop breaking the law.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome recovery, Mud!!! I agree with you: this plant's ability to return from the nearly dead is pretty amazing.

I had heart surgery over the summer and they were giving me percocet afterwards. One morning I got trapped in a percocet nightmare, I will never forget it and I said, no more of that shit. I did fine with Tylenol after that. I missed my cannabis... So right on to you!!!!!

Great lookin girl bro. and I know where your coming from folk I myself wasn't on the heroin but I sure did LOVE my spoons full of oxycontin and morphine. I was a junky on that shit for 17 years everyday, did some terrible shit to my family and other people that I'll never be able to take back. I had a 1,500 to 2,000 mg. thirst per day everyday for 17 years, lost everything I had from that shit, my home vehicles wife kids and 4 years of time that I spent inside West High State Penn. And was doing the shit in there still, pretty easy to get hold of it inside as well if you know the right people. My wife of 12 years was addicted as well as I was. We went through a divorce and that is when I started to see the signs of what I was doing to myself. She overdosed on morphine and died in her sleep about a year after our seperation. The death of my ex crushed me cause I felt responsible. I finally pulled my head out of my ass after my Grandmother who raised me passed away and all she wanted before she went was to see me gat off the shit and I never granted her that wish before she finally went but shortly after I went through some really life altering shit and very scary stuff I might add that helped me open my eyes for a change. I have now been clean off the shit for 7 years and counting and not a day goes by that I don't thank God for helping me with this long journey of keeping straight and keeping my eyes and heart mind body and soul open to reality of where and what I was headed for.
    Ok sorry for the confession just read your post and thought I'd share my experience.
    Good going on the grow man and your 5 years is awesome to hear, not alot of people ever make it but we did and others I've read about here and there. I think its just great to hear when someone has beat a demon like the ones we have. You have a good night and keep it green.

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Thank you for the kind words.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Trimmings426 I appreciate you sharing your story; it makes me feel so happy to hear about folks who come from those really bad drugs to embrace Cannabis and all she has to offer us. I worship this plant every day.

• Trimmings426
      Trimmings426 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you alltatup for the kind words and I myself love to love her

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X