New microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New microscope

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share some pics I just took with my new birthday present to myself😁 I just got this thing today and I'm very impressed with it. Especially for the price. Theres a few pics of live plants and a few from my cured harvest.

Happy Birthday Sir, I would have to say that's a real nice Birthday Present as well as the photos !! Any particular model if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Got it for 30 bucks on Amazon

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Sir ! I will be putting the order in tonight. Adding to the grow tool box!

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks again for the info ! Received my order yesterday and played with it. Intense detail and easy to use, I Just plug into my laptop and it's ready. Awesome addition for the grow tool box ! Good Growing !

I've got one of those, works great for the price. can be a bit tricky to hold still enough for some super closeups tho
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        I found that to be the case with my hands. Going to mount it on my camera tripod to eliminate the shake.

Colombo no problem. Definitely worth the 30 bucks!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X