Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    Took some digging but I finally found some info to get started with.
    0.1 g GA3 to 1 litter of distilled water, spray the area of the plant you wish to hermie once per day for 5 days.
    Some say you must dissolve the GA with rubbing alcohol, then add it to water, others say it dissolves in water with a few days rest.

I also found some folks that are very negative on GA, saying it is dangerous, does not give good results, etc.. These folks seemed to be pushing "GA Special" which was a flop and no longer available (maybe a very diluted form??). These folks were trying to increase output of the plant (spraying the buds once and watering with it LOL, a little does this, I'll use twice that every day and make really fat buds, what are these balls hanging out there,,,), and they did not get it that the thread they posted in was about creating seed, not increasing output! For their purpose I would think kelp would be what to use, it contains GA.

I also found some say plain jane aspirin will do the same thing to a MJ plant, but no amounts to use. IF I was going to use this method I would be harvesting green willow tips.

I will add I found nothing that said with GA I need to toss the pot, the soil, the bud everything that was touched as with CS.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    The GA3 is here and those "complete" instructions are well,, not! Not even close, so I am still guessing as to how to use this stuff, should fun!

oldjarhead100, would it be better for these air injectors to be in old school pots or cloth?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Royalties from oil, no I aint rich,,,
    Ok I will bring in another milk crate and set this up, IF the snowryder clone survives I'll drop that in. If not I can do the Himalaya blue diesel,,, I may have to pick up an air pump,,,,

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    what money???? I put them in the bottom of my pots and the plants love them until they dry out a little they it stresses them out good luck

• Rwise
    replied
    Yes they are here, thank you! The money however was not,,,,
    Looks like these will fit nicely into a milk crate, we have some Himalaya blue diesel sprouting, soon as one has a limb long enuf to take, I will get this set up!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I haven't been to the PO in a few days, need to go but its 12* out with ice on the windshield,,,
    other motivation is there should be money there also,,,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    did the air injectors get there

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    GA3 should be here Monday, I am looking forward to some experiments!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Most I had already explored, I am still just guessing at what strength to mix it for making hermies.

• starramus
    replied
    a whole lotta links https://www.google.com/search?client...g+instructions

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I have a question on using GA3 to produce hermies, ok I get that you spray it, and I get that it takes about 2 weeks, what I am not seeing is how strong to mix it. Can/do I mix it the same as for soaking seeds to germinate, or what????
    The headbanger clone is making balls, it was done with CS which I do not want to use again. Just to hazardous,,,
    So before my GA3 gets here how the hell do I use it? LOL
    Also I see that some use it to make bigger buds, how is it used there?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Thanx for the links BTW,,,

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I want my product as clean from chemicals as is possible. That and it is going to erk me to have to toss pretty though seeded buds, not that it will get big, but,,, I should have balls on the Headbanger in a few days, and the CS is outa here! (dont forget, toss that QT jar too)

• starramus
    replied
    Shop great deals on Other Hydroponic Supplies. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    From what I have gleaned from this thread looks like you are making the right choice. The CS just looks to have far too many negative side effects. I will be using the GA3 next time. I have added it to my ebay cart.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X