Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    I think I will be switching to GA3 as with CS I have to dispose of everything it has touched, the soil, the pot, the weed, everything but the seed its self, GA3 sounds to me to be much safer!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Rodelization is not a for sure method of getting seed, you let the plant age way past harvest time to stress it into being a hermie, definitely not for me. What I am doing is making clones to make seed with, this will not take nearly as long.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    replied
    There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds: the colloidal silver spray method or using rodelization.

scroll down to the section on Rodelization

Leave a comment:

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Morning oldjarhead100 long time no “see”😂 I would like to know more? I have never heard of this method to get seeds. I remember you setting these up a while ago but I didn’t realize it was for seeds. Please teach us ol’wise One!
    Last edited by BlueBudz; 02-01-2019, 05:05 AM.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Thats an interesting setup, just place it in the bottom and add soil, then apply air, like an air pump for a fish tank? The added air in the soil causes hermies, I would have never guessed!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    This is what they sent me its all made out of 1/4 inch tube and connectors 1/4 inch soaker hose cut in 4 5 inch pieces, 3 pieces at 4.5 inches and 2 at 2 inches you will need 5 three way connectors and 1 four way ,

insert a t connector in a 4.5 piece ,continue this until 3 4.5 pieces with the connectors facing inboard. at the end of the three pieces connect a 2 inch piece with a t fitting facing out board connect the last 2 inch piece then connect a 5 inch piece to all the t fittings facing inboard connect the four with the four way connector , thats it easy I can give you the link to buy them they were like 30 bucks or PM me with your address and I'll send you a couple to use to make seeds I have a ton made up that I'm not using or going to

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Thanx for the links, interesting read, sounds much safer than CS!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    have a link to more info on these air injectors?

• starramus
    replied
    "I found out when one of mine landed on a sprayed plant, turned black and died" In my last CS experiment I found a lady bug that had actually turned silver.....kinda pretty! I wish now I had taken a pic.

GA3 reasonably priced on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/i/173563676358?chn=ps According to this site it is safe to use. http://www.jlhudsonseeds.net/GibberellicAcid.htm

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Rwise I looked into these air injectors (1/4 inch soaker hose) attached to a air compressor .well they worked good until I let them dry out a bit , I did this to all my plants veg,autos, bloom . and everyone had seeds . just a little easier than CS lol

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic CS vs GA3

CS vs GA3

I am using colloidal silver to make a hermie to get seeds from, using CS makes the plant poison, seeds/pollen is good to go. With CS I need to dispose of the soil, the planer, the bud, everything but the seed made from the pollen. (or save the pollen for later use)
    CS will kill your lady bugs, I found out when one of mine landed on a sprayed plant, turned black and died,,,ops.
    I have never used GA3, does it carry the same warning, "throw away all but the seeds/pollen"?
    At my local supply, they have other stuff, I did not look to hard as it was very pricey for a small pouch, and was not for making hermies, clones is what it had in mind. The GA3 (gibberellic acid) seems to have more function for us, from what little I have read about it so far.,, if its safer than CS I would like to give it a try.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X