Harvest 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest 2019

Harvested last Sunday. So now for the next few weeks the grow room is a humidor while I start the next grow. Holding a RH of 60-65% with good air flow. This will keep the small stuff from drying out to much while the bigger stuff dries. I've done this before works like a charm but the grow room is tied up. When I jar it, it will all be perfect for the final cure. Anyway a few photo's sorry for the quality. Almost filled up 21' of wire but not quite. Rest of it went into a hanging basket..Don't have a weight yet will reopen this thread later with that and kind of an evaluation of it. Most of it grower error. LOL Started this also today. My first venture into hydro. It's my nursery. When the roots get big enough will be going into an areoponics system that I will be putting together in the next couple of weeks

Congrats on harvest, Cardshooter!! I grow hydroponically, so I'll be interested to see what you do. I'ma have to look up areoponics.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• cardshooter
      cardshooter commented
      Editing a comment
      Aeroponics spelled it wrong LOL. Your roots are suspended and they are misted on an interval. Suppose to use the least amount of water of any growing method water is a premium for my grow room and a problem. The system I'm building is in 420 magazine. Problem is I have waited to long to buy the stuff and the big pump along with the misters are no longer available. Have found some other stuff that "should" work

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I read about it. Great way to save water, but I'm already set up for hydroponics...

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out fogponics. It doesn’t use misters...uses foggers. Interesting stuff.

Looks like a good harvest to me! Congratulations!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• cardshooter
      cardshooter commented
      Editing a comment
      so does yours looks like a nice stack of jars!

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It was from one auto...crazy!

OK have some numbers be back in the morning do my "evaluation" LOL. I've seen the fogponics Toker1. Its interesting but misting right now makes more sense and there is not a lot of grower info on that.
    Last edited by cardshooter; 01-19-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Well enjoying my morning coffee. Harvest went better than I thought. The plants were White Widows and I got some very good density in the buds. Ended up with 28.5ozs! Almost hit my 2lb grow. If I'd done a better job might have done it. I put to many plants in my scrog to allow for me to train them right, and did not do a lollypop. Have a ton of larf for edibles also. The lights I was running were 330 wt LED spyders by Fluence Bioengineering. I broke more than a gram a watt. The company says that you can run them 6" from the canopy. I would not do that at 100%. I'd say more like 10-12" min. These LED's are expensive and I have seen just as good or better grows on here using other LED's for a lot less money. I grew in 7gal. smart pots with coco coir they work very well. my base stems are over an 1" in dia. Almost as big as I was getting in my 40gal. pot. I watered to much in the beginning and got fungus gnats. Treated them with the nematodes and it did get rid of them with less watering. They also kicked the RH in my room to the heavens and had to put a dehumidifier in it. Which was pretty cool as I was recovering some water that I could reuse! I also was not paying attention to my run off at about 5wks into the flower is when I discovered that and had to adjust. The plants responded well but it was a little too late. Tried UV-B on this grow also over one plant. Did not go well for me. had them at the right height but was running them to much. Not sure I will try them again. Used GH nutes threw the whole grow with a couple of additives. One was the florolicious can't remember the other one other than it was the "raw" version. No complaints.

That's the short version. Have the bubbleponics up and running with some seedlings in it. 2 in each rapid rooter. They are Borderline Extreme a 50/50 variety Going to put some T5's over them this morning. In a few days I will take out the weaker of the 2 and we will be off and running on the next grow. Parts are coming for the aeroponics system hope to have it together and running in a couple weeks. Should be time to transfer by then.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats card shooter, that's a great harvest! You'll be smoking for a minute on that!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X