Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best SCROG schematics/materials? Trouble finding specific parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    replied

I have used this one in the link. Hooks up to your tent’s poles. Doubt it would be cheaper to build one out of PVC.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    I made a pvc frame as you describe, it’s super flimsy and it bends. I don’t recommend it. A wood frame is a good idea but if I were to scrog a new area I would just buy a trellis net from a Gardening store and use a stapler to secure to the walls, no frame. Or maybe set up a couple of beams to secure the net to were there’s no wall, a 2x4 would do I think, floor to ceiling

Leave a comment:

• Best SCROG schematics/materials? Trouble finding specific parts?

Good day all,
    I've come to the end of my first harvest learning that I absolutely need to build a SCROG for my next cycle. (4 white widow autos).
    My materials:
    4 x 4.5ft 3/4 inch pvc pipes
    4 corner connectors (I CANNOT FIND THESE!)
    4 1 - 1.5 ft 3/4 inch pvc pipes (legs)
    Mason string
    Small screws.

I'm having a very difficult time finding those corner junctions. I've went to RONA, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire and haven't found them..... The guy at rona said: "I doubt you'll find that anywhere..." Now I'm thinking about improvising the corner junctions somehow....maybe tennis balls with holes (other ideas?). Or maybe just recreate the entire frame out of wood. I like the idea of adjusting the height, some sort of slot/peg system to move them to different levels. Has anyone ever tried hanging the SCROG from the top of the grow tent?

Comments welcome!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X