No announcement yet.

A new grow, GG#4/WW/BW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that sounds so good those meals. I can eat seafood 5days a week. When my hubby salmon fished we nearly did eat salmon 3x a wk. How i love steamers i could eat 3doz. I think LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

oldjarhead100 They seem to pack them in at the gorge for sure. Many of the out of state plates are supposed to actually quarantine for 14 days once they get in Vermont...lol sure they will
      Stopped by the lake earlier, was a bit cloudy out. A pic of one small section of the lake(21 miles long) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2579.JPG
Views:	481
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	434716 . When I was a kid there use to be a rope swing just about where I took this picture, you could get huge air As I recall someone landed short and broke their back, the power company cut the tree down.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Our daughter bought a fixer upper in Hinsdal NY wow is that pretty country ,All the copper was removed from the house and they asked if I could help and show them how to fix it so I will be going over their a couple days of the week
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Saw your pics of your daughters land....beautiful! That has to be a pretty good haul for you to travel.
          Wish all the best!!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          almost 3 hours one way

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 I figured it was a fair distance for you to travel.
          I finally got some vehicle maintenance done here, 2 new front cv joint(axles) on the honda,- tie rods,shocks and new tires on the truckster. Still need to replace both batteries on the truck, but will wait until next Spring, as it gets parked for the winter anyways.
          SoOrbudgal Yes leaves are beginning to pretty up, although I think colors will be muted this year here as well, due to a fairly dry summer.Nature wouldn't have helped an outdoor grow out much this year, had I grown there would have been a lot of water to be toted

Losing 3 minutes a day now of daylight. Just saying, it sucks (vbg). Decided to try some of my April harvested blue widow, first time I've tried it. (which I seem to equate with fall for some reason, it's the taste I believe). Early colors appearing. Been busy working, haven't spent much time on the site here. One of these days I'll be motivated enough to catch up. Everyone stay safe

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2611.JPG
Views:	461
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	437732

Name:	IMG_2606.JPG
Views:	440
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	437733

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh very nice bud. Yes i'm bored silly. Hubby started a new project did'nt tell me he was LOL took half the steps down from the flat roof i'm growing autos on there " were" 4 still up there. WTF did'nt you think to bring them down before removing and disassembling the rails? Nope no Bueno so i careful made it up there took them all down to lower deck. Yep we got a project now

Starting to look more fallish here Sorry to hear about your frost damage oldjarhead100 !

Name:	DSCN4904.JPG
Views:	426
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	453155

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG be still my fluttering heart........such beauty of the earth how i'm going to miss this in our area we visit during the fall. Our hwy to Crater Lake National Park was filled like this of coloring trees oh how i loved the drive. But it will return not in my lifetime but for grandkids. Maybe they will learn from this.

Poor doe eyed girl out in the rain yesterday(think that's a button on the right in the second pic)....and I've been seeing Thanksgiving dinner walking around my backyard to (ha,ha)!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4910.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	455788Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4909.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	455789

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2640.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	455790Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2695.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	455791
        Last edited by GreenState; 10-03-2020, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome nature pics Greenstate. I love having seasons and fall is probably my favorite.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice nice bow season opens down here on the 19th ,funny you know I love to hunt but I've had deer in my back yard and never even tried to take one ,Now the turkeys on the other hand lol

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad oldjarhead100 like a nature preserve around here lol. I know you like to hunt ojh and the reality is we need more hunters for herd management. I no longer hunt myself, friend of mine has been putting out game cameras across the street and has been recording them pretty much all hours of the day. I suspect he's seeing the 4 I've had around all summer.
          John, I just don't like what follows fall! I've got my stove lit! I saw mid 20's next week I think the leaves are peaking a tad bit earlier this year, could be from a dry summer. My yard is covered..The pine trees always amaze me, it's like they drop all their dead needles over night, boom-they're 2" deep (ha,ha) SoOrbudgal do you get a lot of color there? Picture in my mind is lots of evergreens.

Name:	IMG_2558.JPG
Views:	381
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	464663 Christmas jars .. Ho,ho,ho

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          Ho,ho,ho.....will be looking forward to you coming down my chimney Santa. ☺️

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea where'd you get them, Its the before the snow flys work I always seem to have trouble with lol

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure where the jars came from, was cleaning out the cubby spaces upstairs and came upon them.
          oldjarhead100 I hate the pre-snow flys work! Although we've had snow on the ground for 4 or 5 days now.....but, looks like a nice warm up spell coming through the weekend and I ain't complaining (ha,ha). Was 18 degrees the other morning, that's a bit cool for this time of the year.
          I sure hate this time change stuff, changed the batteries in the smoke detector, and even replaced the one in my red dot scope
          just in case this election aftermath got out of hand (lol)

A Christmas star is born Wasn't going to grow anything this winter, plenty still in jars. But....to keep me company, decided to drop a few year old white widow seed.
        Only going to grow one plant for kicks, a good summertime smoking weed. Merry Christmas all!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4961.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	476672Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4950.JPG Views:	0 Size:	990.7 KB ID:	476673

Comment

Got all the topping(topped once, then topped the upper four branches) and what little lower LSTing I'm doing, done. 27 days since the seed cracked and plan on flipping at 35 days. Last time I grew the ww I flipped it at 35 days from sprouting, so this time will be a few days earlier. With hopes of dealing better with the stretch, and this strain has a long time stretch, if it ever stopped stretching at all throughout flowering
          Not a great picture with the light on but....................

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2835.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	483508
          Last edited by GreenState; 01-19-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy fella she's got tight nodes looks great so far. P.S. keep that snow blizzard crap to yer selfs

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal Last time I grew this strain, right around the end of week 4 it shot up in height. I expect by the end of this week it will look like a different critter. (I'm sick of the snow already!)

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 " I flipped at 18 last grow and I'm going for 20 this grow" from germination or sprouting out of the soil? Your comment has stuck in my head, and as such I decided to flip @ 30 days from germination. First feeding of bloom nutes this morning and will change light in a few days from MH to HPS. Pushing this grow a bit, I want it done by May 1st.

Greetings from the Green Mountains! I'm new here, came across your post and figured I'd say hello to a neighbor. Good luck with your new grow!

I did a couple outdoor plants last summer and started my first indoor grow on 12/16/20. The knowledge I've gained from GWE has been invaluable. I saw some of your fall pictures above and figured I'd share a nice winter shot of my yard yesterday.
          Last edited by VertsMonts; 01-19-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

VertsMonts Great pic, looks like you caught one of those rare days when the sun peaked out! Hasn't been out much this winter. Finished shoveling off my deck from the last storm, yet looks like I've accumulated another 4" or so and it's snowing. I want some Florida sunshine! (lol). I've been attempting to get my parents signed up for the vaccine down there at Publix...with no success yet. Pic out back, no ducks down in the pond today
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2841.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.56 MB ID:	483761

Comment

• VertsMonts
              VertsMonts commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, sun is rare lately so I had to snap a pic. It's snowing again as I type...we must have gotten close to 18" since this past weekend. I'll be honest, I love the snow but my back is killing me from shoveling! I just checked, no ducks in our pond either, but I know there's a muskrat under there causing trouble (couldn't get my hands on
              it this fall), it better not eat my trout!. Good thing about all this snow is I'm basically forced to focus on my new indoor hobby, needless to say my plants are getting a lot attention...maybe too much if you ask my wife. Thanks for the warm welcome to the community.

VertsMonts Welcome to gwe, a great, global crowd here for sure. I've tried to stock a few trout in the pond twice. Was not very happy with the results.

But this culprit was!

Name:	otter.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	483815
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              We use to have a cocker mix pup many years ago who had a couple of otters as buddies out back at the river. Honestly they would poke at her tease her we'd watch but when we got close they would swim across to the other side.

• VertsMonts
              VertsMonts commented
              Editing a comment
              I got lucky. Put in two bags of brookies a couple years ago and enough survived to have babies this year, despite the muskrat. Those little shits are like ninjas...I tried get him for a couple months and only put eyes on it once from too far away. Best I could do was fill in the burrows/dens with rocks and concrete to piss him off. The battle will resume this spring.

• VertsMonts
              VertsMonts commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish I had otters! Although, they'd clean out the trout in no time. Muskrats, I've discovered, are super destructive in a pond. I can barely keep up with the damage it does to the banks. Its amazing how much work they can get done in a day.

Well, wk 3 and a couple of days into flowering the WW. As expected she's stretchy, now 29" of plant.
            Glad I flowered earlier than the last time I grew this strain(total of 42" of plant). On track to be about 8" shorter, much better for my grow space.

Name:	DSCN5001.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	490143

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good morning GreenState she looks really good. Looks alot warmer in that tent than your front yard i bet!! We have strong wind an rain here it's in low 50s it's teasing cause 2hrs. north is frozen hwy an snow, hope it stays there.

SoOrbudgal I'm going to guess it's tougher for me to get to my wood than it is for you to get to yours! (lol)

Name:	DSCN5010.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	490208

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              My hubby is so bored right now he's hopes for wind to blow down trees. My dogs would not get so filthy, muddy if i had snow instead of rain

the 7 or 8 that stuck is good enough for me lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Bowhunterwoody I have 2 generators................................I fill both with lamp oil and they generate light!

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenState I've got a few of those too! The 10k does a pretty good job on the whole house though. Except the stove. Draws too much.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Up North here we all deal with those conditions nearly every winter. If your not used to it I can only imagine the chaos. Every year people up here forget how to drive in the white stuff when the 1st good snowfall arrives not to mention the ice and wind.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X