Cloned In Flowering Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloned In Flowering Mode

I decided during the early stage of flowering to clone me some of my heavy weight fruit punch since it was my last seed. It took root with no problem. Grew tiny buds. I put it on a 24-0 cycle for a cpl weeks then went to 18-6. It started to go back in veg mode then my timer crapped out on me and it started flowering again. I've left it on 18-6 it does seem like its still growing little leaves but it seems to not be getting no taller. But it does seem fairly healthy. It's all I have going so i'm just using a 150 watt grow light over head. Any ideas on how I should handle this.?

I think what you see is all your going to get. Might get plumper, work on that.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Wonder if here in a cpl month's if I could snag a clone off it? Not alot to work with. The whole thing measures about 8 inches

Comment

Also wondering if maybe cutting the lights back let it finish flowering?

Comment

Keep the lights on 18 hours per day. After a month or so, normal growth will resume. You can continue to take clones after that point in time.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            agree, if you dont want to relay on a timer then leave the light on 24 hours a day, either way it will take weeks

Thanks dude, I'll let it roll and see what happens

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            You got it bro! Keep us informed on the progress. Best of luck to you.

Will do thanks again fellas

Comment

Just put a CFL on it for 24 hours a day. Save some dough on your electric bill, and monster crop for less.

Comment

Update. She is looking strong and vegging

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X