X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Pharma
    commented on 's reply
    agreed!
    Indica is the best indication, at this point.

• Rwise
    replied
    Pot seed has been found and grown from bird seed for many years, you can most likely eliminate the ruderalis, but who really knows,,,

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    Got this from bird seed and it germinated? I'm curious where this goes...although it likely is just plain hemp, there's always hope

Leave a comment:

• Colombo
    replied
    If you look up types of pot leaves you may get some indication of strain. But at this stage it would be just guessing. Usually large leaves indicate an indica type strain( in the couch) and thin leaves indicate a sativa (Work strain). Give it a little more time under the light and see how the leaf development continues and it will be a little easier to determine. But as a side note, I would name it , "Bird of Paradise" because when you harvest, it could truly be Paradise! Not to be negative, hope it's not hemp? I have found them also in bird seed but always questioned is it the real deal? If you succeed in this grow, the price of bird seed will go up (LOL) and you will have answered my question. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    It has fat leaves like an Indica.

Leave a comment:

• Worzan
    started a topic HELP! What strain ?

What strain ?

I need your help if possible , and thank u very much in advance,,
    Is it possible to identify the strain on this photo three weeks old plant,, it is ruderelis or sativa or indica , taken from bird food ?

Thank u

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X