my little monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my little monster

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0602.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	276440 my little monster is doing well. as previously posted i took this clone at harvest time. it had 3 other companions who entered mortality some time ago. being taken so late in flowering it was tough going. then i had an added problem of mold, due to too much spraying and keeping them in a dome. i may have killed the other three with my listerine ultraclean. long story short this one survived, and is a loner due to the customs pirates copping my auto seeds twice now. life's a bitch, and then the customs pirates make it worse! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0598.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	276439

Only have it in my sunroom, with CFLs on it at night. Will move it to the basement and the CMH once I get some more plants going. new420guy to the rescue! i have plenty of photo seeds, but only want to grow autos in the winter.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't try New420Guy, seeds, their genes are no good.
      Just kidding, with you there.They are as good as any ,imo.
      Good Luck with your seeds.

Everything ive read in other posts gives newguyseeds a big 👍

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted they are good seeds, when I first started growing them, way over a year ago, several folks on here, told me that they were no good, because of their genes, were not stable, even though they haven't grown any .
      I've grown every autoflower seed Paul has got for sale, except maybe 2-3.
      And I had good luck with all of his seeds, my favorite being ChemsSister, an WhiteMoscow, but he ain't got no more ChemsSister, they all grow good.though. Plus you can't beat the price, and how fast he gets them to you, it took me 3days, to get mine.

Paul is definitely a good guy, and eager to satisfy his customers. He even replied to a query on Sunday. Must be working his butt off to keep us happy.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      But back to my monster. i better start some LST while the stems are still supple. Have been holding off doing anything with it until I get it under the CMH with some other plants. Don't want to waste all those electrons on just one plant.

How long u been growen with CMH lights starramus, I’m hopeing Santa will bring me one. A 315 CMH would do me just fine. 😁

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it some months back and only tested to see if it worked. I had to return the first. This will be my first actual grow with it. Was very impressed by Nebula’s acclamation of the CMH. She sold it to me tout de suite!

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted I hope you have better luck with your x-mas wish than I did. Back in 57 I told Santa I wanted a red Bel-air, deaf bastard brought me a red bicycle.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      As was I, so impressed with Miss Haze’s grow starramus I just had to inform the Mrs. a bit pricey for me but with a green light from the boss,I see more plants per grow with less electric used. Now that’s a merry Christmas 🎁

I never get my Learjet 75 or my castle on the Rhine either. And i been a very good boy. Potted maybe you could leave a hint with a relation who could relay it to Momma Claus. Good luck!

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted if you know where to drop hints, feel free to drop my name (right after starramus 's name of course 😁 )

Hooray got my autos today. My little monster will have some companions to bask with under the CMH. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0603.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	276903

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X