Trims Organic Closet Grow " White Widow "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 Days Growing 31 Days Flowering

How's things going Folks? I was gonna let you know how things are goin for the ladies. As you know, they were beginning to develop a pH shift but I caught it in the knick of time before it got way outta hand and would've been alot harder to get a hand on and correct by then. They had just got on the high side of range just right at 7.0. I started to add pH down to my feeding waters and nutes solutions when I fed and I feed 1 gal. of water per plant at this point in their grow/flower cycle. I have did this twice so far and the pH going in is set at 5.8ish and the pH out run off has been at a steady 6.4-6.5ish and I'm happy with those results at this time. I did notice on the #2 plant there is a couple and by that I meen 5 or 6 smaller leaves have turned a lighter shade with a few spots around them. This I assume happened when the pH had gotten kicked up to the higher levels but their leveling back out now. Next week will be time for the monthly 4 week flush I've been doing for them just to make sure no build up of salts and hard nutrients are being left to cause any problems to the root zone and or soil. I decided to start a monthly flush useing FF Sledgehammer and FF Boomerang for the quick come around and they both are well worth the purchase and do a really good job.
    Now on the amount of water I said I provide my girls, 1 gal. per plant probally seems like alot or overkill. Well I like most of you all probally use the smart pots or fabric pots. I'm currently useing the 3 gal. pots but my upcoming grow I've got the 5 gal. fabric pots I'm going to switch to. And as anyone who uses these types of pots knows it's hatd to over water your plants, but it can be done if not done right.
    I feed my ladies every 3rd day, so this is how I do it. If I feed now and today is the 9th I want feed again until the 12th every 3rd day. I use the pot lift method to check the weight of my pots to determine when they need watered and thats when they feel really light like a feather only the weight of the plant the pot supports. To me this is as reliable as the finger test to feel if the soil still feels damp or wet up to one finger knuckle.
    And I water till I have about 20% run off come out the bottom of the pots.
    Last night I took some plant twist ties and my #1 plant was growing close together with no space between the colas so I gently spread them apart on the outside of the canopy and tied them down giving them all more room and air flow inside and through the canopy to assist on keeping mold down and allowing the colas to grow bigger and more dense. My #2 plant is just huge around the canopy and I really need my tent set up for both plants cause the closet at this time is not big enough to support both ladies but I've got them in there the best I can with still good light and air moving through each plant but for my upcoming grow I'm going to have to tone the plant training down a bit cause all the Monster Cropping I did to them especially #2 has made her massive and spread out not to mention all the colas and grow tips that actually made it all the way to the top. I didn't ever think some of them would even make it half way to the middle of the plant and they made it all the way to the damn top with the main colas, I'm not complaining at all what so ever just need more room and I have no where to have my tent thats still packed and unopened from nearly 3 years ago when I first purchased it. If only I could have my spare bed room back and baby bro. and wifey could get their own place, if she would get up and actually do something to help they could. Sorry just venting.
    Anyhow thats all for the time and I'll post the pics later when I snap'em, gotta let the light come on first.
    Until then you all have a great day and as always (Keeo it Green).

1/2 tsp GH Armoured Si
    1 tsp GH Cala Magic
    3 tsp FF Big Bloom for next 2 weeks then down to 2 tsp
    2 tsp FF Grow Big for next 2 weeks then down to 1 tsp
    2 tsp FF Tiger Bloom for next 2 weeks then down to 1

( All mixture is based on Per Gallon of Water)

(GROW ROOM) Closet Grow 5X3X8
    (LIGHTS) 600watt MH for Veg / 600watt HPS for Flower
    (POTS) 3gal. Fabric Pots
    (MEDIUM) Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    (NUTES) Fox Farm Organic Soil Trio
    (EXHAUST) 420 cfm inline Exhaust Fan Through Ceiling
    (AIR MOVEMENT) 2 - 8 inch Oscilating Fans Lil Blizzard
    (HUMIDITY CONTROL) 1.5gal. Ultrasonic Humidifier Cool Mist
    (STRAIN) White Widow Fem. X2

previous grows
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-grow-journal
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1-grow-journal

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, that's funny about the spare bedroom--but not funny. ;-} What great training and colas, man!! That's what I'm trying to learn to do. I trained on my current grow, but not as well as you did and I got a few colas that shot all the way to the top, but they only have like one bud site on top. And one plant is a little over-crowded, but I've got the humidity low, I defoled as much as I could to allow for good air flow, and I snipped out some of the smaller "mini colas" around 3 weeks ago. I'm gonna save some of your pics: they present a great result of plant training.

89 Days Growing 31 Days Flowering

Continued from above post from earlier today. (Pics from today's posting)

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I ask were you got your seeds?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Great training and buds for day 31 flower, Trimmings!!! Awesome job.

• Trimmings426
      Trimmings426 commented
      Editing a comment
      These are White Widow Feminized and came from Nirvana. I at this point I've only purchased from Seedsman and Nirvana.
      And thank you both for the kind comments, I really appreciate it very much.

This is a community? , but since it pertains to my current grow I thought it was suitable to post on my journal as well.
    I've got just a couple odd ball leaves on the top of my plants so newer growth but not new if that makes any sense. Was hoping someone could help me with this, I checked the sick plant forum but don't think it's what it is described which to the best eye of looking at the pics kinda resembles a Mg Def a Manganese Deficiency. What do y'all think please.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenState, it's really important to check pH on regular basis.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltaup, I guess I'm finding that out, live and learn.
      My well water changes hardness a lot. Depends on rain, snow melt etc.
      One day it's hard (no suds), the next day soft (can't wash the suds off(g). This time of year it's usually on the hard side.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Then that means there are lots of minerals in the water; you don't want excess salt in your water or you get the nute lockout.

101 Days Growing 43 Days Flowering

Hows it goin GWE? Iwanted to jump in and see how things is a goin. I've had a few days of trying to get my gals back into good standing and with the help of a few fellow growers I think I may have got things back on track I hope, I'll beable to tale in a few more days or a week.
    Wanted to thank these people for their assistance and help guideing me and teaching me a few things bout the flowering stage that I've had backwards.
    So thank you.
    KTM690
    Weed Pharma
    alltatup

I appreciate the advice you all gave me and I am currently doing my best to follow it accordingly.
    I've got my ballast turned down to 50% power, I removed the 12 inch oscillating fan from blowing over top of the canopy and replaced it with one of the 8inch oscillating fans, and I will water a bit more frequently and use only 1/2 strength to possible 1/4 strength nutrients once per week instead of every other feeding. I think this should be a learning time for me for my future grows. Once again thank you all.
    ​​​​​​​I got some new pics of the ladies and got a few pics of some really pretty trichomes as well.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking lovely, Trimmings! Nice n phat.!

Still looking great trim. Gonna b a good harvest for ya. Glad to help out anytime this site is great when in need of help. I've gotten through some issues that others on here spotted fast. Its like having 60 eyes on your plants all the time. Happy growing can't wait to see her when done

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a real learning community that shares.

108 Days Growing 50 Days Flowering

Hey folk, how is everyone? Wanted to stop by and give a update. Im gonna start the preharvest flush tonight on lady #1. Been checking out her trichomes last few days and got some amber showing up and lots of cloudy mostly cloudy so not gonna wait much more. I'm gonna flush for 1 week or atleast try to pending on what the trichomes are still looking like in a few days but don't want harsh smoke either so hopeing I can atleast flush for a whole week. This one kinda sneaked up on me, yesterday was only starting in her 7th week of flower and she's ready. But I have read and it says the White Widow strain does mature to a fast harvest, well no shit 7 weeks and done damn. What do ya'll think about this have any of you had a Widow to be ready that fast before cause she is a new strain to me.
    My #2 lady is popping out more white stipils, I'm looking at her trichchomes as well of coarse but I think she's gonna go the distance 8 to 10 weeks. I'll post the new trichome pics tonight after the flush.

Comment

• ReeferMadnezz
      ReeferMadnezz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Trimmings426, how long do you flush for? I want to try an entire month (for my current grow), is that crazy?
      Last edited by ReeferMadnezz; 03-29-2019, 08:01 AM. Reason: Was referring to my own grow, not making a suggestion.

• Trimmings426
      Trimmings426 commented
      Editing a comment
      Normally I will do my harvest flush fo a week, after the flush is complete I allow atleast 2 and sometimes 3 full 24 hr. days in total darkness.
      I've read and heard this will aloow your resin glands trychomes to spread more thickly through out the plant. Now whether or not this is true or not I cannot say, however I have seen a slight difference in my plants after doing this for 2 days so can't hurt right. But a week IMO is good enough. When I do my harvest flush I flush with 1 gal. every night. This is how I do it, but they are far more experienced growers here than me I've only been doing this for 3 years so maybe you might want to ask around.Good Luck bud.

Hey all. Sorry for the lack of posts I know its been more than 2 weeks since my last update but for good reason.
    Anyway, things got a bit scary lately. Ok who ever keeps up with my shit should have heard me ranting about my baby bro. and his wife who lived with me till a week or a bit longer ago. Ok they split and let me tale you something folks this crazy bitch lost it, she started tearing shit apart and found my yeah, ok now the girl has a loaded gun you get me and she decides to use it and on me of all people the one who has allowed her and my bro. to live here rent, bill, and everything else for free for the last 3 and half fucking years not to mention taking in the cats and 2 big dogs and taking care of them all feeding them all and even buying all the food and litter for them all. Sorry guys just really hurt and very pissed off at the situation right now. Anyway, ok back to the worst part yet. She threatens to call po po and tale on me why I still don't know, thankfully she didn't but damage already done. See where I'm going with this. I cut my girls down and 2 or 3 weeks early at that they were ready but they would've gotten alot fatter so lost atleast 2 maybe 3 oz's. had to mov them multiple places just to get'em trimmed and dried and in doing so had to pay in bud the people who helped me with the hideing out there of and that costed another couple oz's. I ended up with only 6 jars 6 oz's out of atleast 12 jars so lost half and now gotta lay down for a bit maybe till things are back to normal cause no one but my mother and you all knew what I was doing and now she knows and who ever she told and the friends who helped me out know so the way I see it for now I need to amp down for a couple or a few months till they all are convinced that I DO NOT IN ANY WAY GROW NO MORE. Ok thats my last couple of weeks of hell.
    Wish you all a great day and it may be a bit before we talk again, if so you all have a great grow and keep it green and sticky.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Man Trim, sorry to hear bro. Stay safe and keep your cool till thing pass.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Trimmings426 Sounds shit mate. As my old mum says, `Nought strange as folk` but you can add ungrateful to that in my experience as well. Sorry to hear about your misfortune mate

What nightmare trimm. Great job not going insane and beating her and your bro. Give things a few and you'll be back at soon. Really enjoyed your grows maybe your area will b legal soon good luck

Comment

Take care and be safe

calm and green thoughts for you and yours

Comment

Thank you all very much for your kind thoughts and hang in theres I really and truley appreciate it more than you all can know, Thank You

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X