NOT GROW RELATED, but need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT GROW RELATED, but need advice!

Hi all, I found this walking the beach this morning. It is a bit water logged. Smells a bit funny too. Obviously been in the sea a while. Do you think it is safe to use?

You found a block of hash on a beach?? That’s so crazy, I would try it

Comment

It is a bit stinky, not in a good way. I have to work today but will try it later! Been beach combing for decades and this was like a fantasy come true! Not a hash smoker normally, usually my own homegrown.

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        The only question I have is why wasn’t it wrapped ? All the bricks of hash that I’ve seen have been?
        Regardless I would have give it a try, maybe from the middle of the brick if not to water logged brake it up
        And let it dry. My 2 cents

I would check for mold, if none, try it out. My guess is a cigar boat tossed a load overboard, so I would keep and eye out at the beach, if 1 chunk washed ashore there's a good chance more will follow.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice find, Karen the bales of pot, used to be called SquareGroupers, back in JimmyBuffets day, in Fla.an even even before that. Some folks called it seaweed,lol.
        Never seen bales of hashish, though, but times change.
        I would try it for sure, I know we did. But the Mjane, was always wrapped. I'm sure the hash you found was wrapped too, until the pirate smugglers saw trouble coming.
        I would say uncledoug is right, 100percent, there's more out there.

Hi Karen, I'd be mighty careful... If it smells off all the way through.... who knows how much toxic stuff it absorbed from the polluted water, like petrolium...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanks guys! It looks like it was wrapped at one point, probably came unwrapped in the sea. I tried a tiny bit from the middle, I am still alive, LOL!. Think I will dry it out and see how it looks/smells. Cheers!

Comment

Well.....was it a good high?

Comment

There needs to be a popcorn-eating emoji.

I'm watching this thread.
            Third grow - Northern Lights and Red Cheese (Southern Oregon Seeds) , ​​​​DWC hydro

Comment

They are cut before dumping so they will sink, not sure about smoking it though. Smoke some weed years ago that came out from a sea bale. Coughed my lungs out and had a head ache.
              Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
              A tale of two seeds
              Batter Up Sour Deisel
              Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
              New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
              Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	274977

madams9

I believe we have those!!! ;-}
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Comment

Learn something everyday... Now I do not have to do that stupid :-), Pass the popcorn, please.
                    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                    A tale of two seeds
                    Batter Up Sour Deisel
                    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thanks again! I live in an area where there is a LOT of smuggling, ciggies, alcohol & drugs. Surprised I have not found anything before. My parents are here on hols visiting, so no chance to try it. VERY wary of trying it, but cant bring myself to throw it away!!!

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If it smells like petrolium oil, carefully dispose of it. Do not light it.

If you were in a legal state, you could have it analyzed to see what bad things are or may be in it,,, I too would have a hard time tossing it!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X