Yellow spots & Tip drooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow spots & Tip drooping

Girl Scout cookies. Started October. PPM at 11** PH reading 5-6. Yellow spots came first then the light green by vine and droop seem to came last. Spots about 4-6 days before the rest

Pic number 6 looks like spider mite bites to me.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I checked the bottom of leafs and tops with a 40x mag and didn’t see anything. I have a spray from general hydroponic I use about 1 a week for bugs. All my stuff is general hydroponic

Comment

This is my first grow. Will you see them moving and can a 40x micro see them

Comment

40x will see them. Take your time, they are small! Look for white dots (eggs) and adults.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Look kinda like crystals? I do see that. Should have bought a good mag instead of this cheep crap one

Comment

• CaptPicard
              CaptPicard commented
              Editing a comment
              Id say 40x isn't that bad. I have a dual 30x and 60x that was relatively cheap. although ive never used it for looking at bugs

After more digging I found this also now

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't see anything wrong there.

I sprayed more aza max I believe it’s called on the plant and I guess I’ll see what happens but still seems I may have a nutrition issue with a couple of new growth turning lighter green. Plan on switching to flower here in a couple of weeks

Comment

George4green, I've attached a photo of an issue I had and found to be Light Burn after much research! I dropped the temps and rotate the plant 90* when I water and this solved the problem. Judge for yourself ! Good luck!!

Comment

Thank you for your comment. I was kinda thanking that could be one of my issues. So last night I raised my lights. I have 2,000w Mh going. Don’t need that much for one plant I know but I’m running just straight bulbs with no reflectors. Room set for 4 plants (12’x8’x9’H) planed on 4 big plants. Just didn’t work out that way this time.

Comment

• Colombo
                  Colombo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No problem! What ever you have left growing, in time will put a smile on your face!! Never give up! Step back, "Relax" and it will all come together!! keep me posted, thats how we all learn!! GOOD LUCK!!

Day 61
                few issues but all seems to still be growing ok

Comment

• Colombo
                  Colombo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The hardest thing to do is balance the life of a plant growing how many times it's normal growth rate? How much water, how much food, how much light ? Research plant cell growth, normal and rapid growth it helps tremendously.

I have a book that’s about 1.5 in thick on just growing Cannabis which talk a lot about how everything grows but it’s kinda complex and not easy to understand all of it but I never thought to try and find other things on the internet to explain to me a little better. I’ll try to remember that this weekend

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just getting started or want to improve your knowledge? This link guide helps you navigate through both beginner-friendly and ultra-advanced growing marijuana tutorials!

I grew cannabis 20 years ago and had a hard time understanding the book I had. When I start growing again I found this place.
                  Everything one needs to understand the basics and bring your game up is in the pages of Gwe.com, this forum is just a bonus.

• Colombo
                  Colombo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Put that book with/next to your grow so it's right there. If you see a problem or have a question in your mind just open your book, It's your answerman! I have also found that keeping a small written journal with photos, water and feeding times and light adjustments, problems helps dearly through out the grow! They become refrence guides for future grows. It only gets easier! LOL

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I use the forum to keep a photo history and a journal (Not as detailed as my notes), cool thing is you have all eyes on it and can help with the problems.

I agree the form is great and the site has just about everything you need. And it’s not wrote in words that you need a PhD to understand

Comment

4days after transition

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X