1ml/l Atami root fast
    1ml/l Atami awa growba+b
    1ml/l silicon
    Reaching about 1250ms
    I have air conditioner so temps are 18/23 Celsius
    humidity 50/60%
    Water temps 18/21
    Ph5.8
    After a week the roots reached the water and everything was going good but Just After i noticed slow growth
    and the some roots tips were looking dry
    And the day After the plants were copletely curled and the roots were Brown showing First signs of root rot.

Comment

Hi ,not sure but u said roots took aweek to reach water?When starting i keep the water about 1/2" up the net pot,bubbles shoulb just hitting your medium .Then lower as roots grow.About an inch below is good.For root rot add some bennies right from the start then you dont have problems.I use Enzymes Komplete start to finish.Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo View Post
        Hi all...i Need understand what happened to my plants
        please help
        I put 4 kritical Orange punch oxypot dwc
        I used Ro water With 1/4 of tap water at about 400ms
        1ml/l Atami root fast
        1ml/l Atami awa growba+b
        1ml/l silicon
        Reaching about 1250ms
        I have air conditioner so temps are 18/23 Celsius
        humidity 50/60%
        Water temps 18/21
        Ph5.8
        After a week the roots reached the water and everything was going good but Just After i noticed slow growth
        and the some roots tips were looking dry
        And the day After the plants were copletely curled and the roots were Brown showing First signs of root rot.
        I've learned Ph off just a bit, has been a factor...PH is crucial every time

Comment

Howdy Lollo, The reservoir should be covered (ever the net pots) to prevent light infiltration into the reservoir. You did not mention whether or not that You had air an air pump and air stones to aerate the reservoir. The temperatures that You list should be O.K. and the pH is close enough. I had problems with root rot and brown algae until I sealed up all light leaks (aluminum foil and duct tape works miracles!) and added enough air into my system. I use a quad outlet air pump with four 4 inch (101.6mm) by 2 inch (50.8mm) air stones in a 10 gallon (37.85L) reservoir. I also use 2ml/ gallon of GH FloraShield as an inoculant for preventative measure.
          Hopefully You can seal up any light leaks, flush the system with water and hydrogen peroxide, and save the plants.
          Good luck with Your grow.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I use hydro guard works great

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X