Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any feminizer's or reveg pro's wanna help me out here!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any feminizer's or reveg pro's wanna help me out here!?

so i want to get some silver colloidal stuff to do the feminizing process to get all female seeds.. the question i have is can i harvest my plant save some buds like ima keep it in flower longer and start spraying silver colloidal on the buds that remained and will they make seeds?

If you have a female flowering with pistils (week 4 and on) at the time that pollen is released then yes that should work. Never done that myself but by the basic reproductive principles of the plant sounds possible.

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      ok so if i still have fresh white hairs i can do it? i had to stomp a clone out cops came to my house by mistake and made it inside luckily they didnt make it past the living room they realized they got the wrong house and gtfo omg i woulda been so fucked if they searched the house but they came in illegally and that should be a fight in court but still cost time and money..

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Damned that’s bad luck. And done good luck too. A bit of both haha. If you want to get buds then hermie then get seeds all from the same plant I don’t know what will happen. Seeds take 40 days to develop

freddyyola Don't buy the CS. You will go broke. Build a generator with Nebula's simple instructions.

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah ii seen something about making it i think thats what ill do since i plan on femming every plant i grow and really like!

Some additional info as an addendum to Nebula's https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....lver+generator
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-...arijuana-seeds Don't make the mistake I made, and begin late in flowering.
    Last edited by starramus; 11-26-2018, 05:46 PM. Reason: head not working

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      dont start early in flower or do start early lol ima get you to walk me along the process if you dont mind, since you already done it before..

I did an entire plant which was a mistake too. You might just do the lower branches for the CS treatments, and keep the top for harvest. I trashed the whole plant just today after taking all of the seeds. Somewhat of a waste. I had two other White Russians though.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X