Leaves clawing around colas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves clawing around colas

The leaves near the top of my plant have started to claw and the leaves are a dark green. The plant is being grown in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I first thought my container was too small so I've transplanted it into a larger container and also think maybe too much nitrogen just from the soil because the nutrients are low nitrogen. I started feeding it Fox Farm Tiger Bloom once it went to flower every other water and the last feeding was with Fox Farm Big bloom. I do have a fan circulating in the grow space and not directly pushing the air at the plant. I'm now thinking maybe it needs a flush. So my question is should I wait until the soil is dry or can I flush it while still moist? I don't want to risk over watering.

What kind of pot? If it’s a fabric pot it very hard to overwater, and a flush can b done anytime. If in a plastic pot I would do the same thing no reason I can think of to put it off

Comment

• Grow4r
      Grow4r commented
      Editing a comment
      it's in a 2 gallon plastic nursery pot. I'm growing in a small closet so the plant won't be very tall when done.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      I justt compleated a grow with 4 autos it two gal. Fabric pots, I got 3zips of each itoped them at the 3td node and lst them and fed with ff nutes the grow took longer because of the manipulations. 👍 but the yeild and the resin was worth the wait😁

Can you possible take a picture of her in natural light,? its hard to see with your Led on, .
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I use the same soil and nutrients. That soil is really hot, but depending on your plant and container size, I typically start the liquid feed about 2 weeks after transplant.
      I follow this linked feed schedule recommended by FF.
      Lastly, I never transplant during flower. It stresses them out and they will need a week or so to fully recover from it.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Grow4r
        Grow4r commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't want to transplant but thought that might be part of the problem. It was probably going to have to be done anyway. I also flushed it out today. And thanks for that feeding schedule.
        Last edited by Grow4r; 11-25-2018, 09:37 AM.

Hey, growfer if you wanna flush, put her inna sink and slowly and evenly run a couple of gal. thru it . last gal. ph and lightly feed with flower nutrients. Then wait a week. Post a pic of the whole plant in natural light or with a flash.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X