No announcement yet.

Revised taxonomy of Cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read few of these post, I fish an hunt alot, and when I out am there and look around mother nature dose most all of it, so I am going enjoy what mother nature produce,

Comment

Okay. Having watched it, it’s clear I need to at least hear it again, but I was embarrassed for Clarke in his pronouncement that all the traditional taxonomy is wrong, everything’s backwards because said-so. Great respect for the man’s work, but that was preposterous. He was confusing, and seemed like he had little to say that boosted the conversation’s S:N ratio. Color me *definitely not*, not until there’s a reason to, like facts and a cogent argument, that’s always a nice place to start.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I'm busy reading his new book which is available online free as pdf-- a nice and generous gesture on the two authors' parts. I'm in the section that discusses the history of Cannabis taxonomy.

• whitebeard
        whitebeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I will seek out Clarke’s new book: I have great respect for the man, and I will give his case an open-minded hearing. What’s the title, please?

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        whitebeard Cannabis History and Ethnobotany

It's also available online in pdf.
        Last edited by alltatup; 12-07-2018, 06:44 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X