Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new study finds marijuana addictive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new study finds marijuana addictive...

Marijuana is addictive..... in the sense that all great things in life is worth repeating πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Hello, my name is Mr.Furley and im a grow a holic.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Mr. furley

Well, I'm sure addicted to growing!
    I have quit smoking weed before( started again cause it was the only thing that seemed to help with a set of brain injury's) can't say the same thing about coffee or the prescription meds I take, though!.... But I do know what ya mean!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      We still love Zappa, we used to have great bands playing every weekend, but not anymore.
      Last good bands we've seen were PearlJam, and the Police, right after that the music died, imo.
      We don't like rap, but we did enjoy Tupac, a little.
      We still listen to 60s an 70s, music.

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I'm right there with ya DAAS, I don't really listen to newer music much, it just isn't very good, in my opinion. I love all good music, regardless of type, really, I just never hear much that was made recently, that doesn't sound like some whiney little bitch, and by that, I mean a whiney dude with no musical talent. Zepellin, Floyd, Hendricks, Cash, Willie and Waylon and the Boy's. I would not be hear, if it was not for Willie Nelson, my dad lost two of my half brothers before I was born. Listening to Red Headed Stranger, taking a hit of a bowl, made him put that pistol back into the drawer, instead of his mouth. Not a day goes by, that my old man don't think about it, and hurt, but he is hear still, basically cause of Willy, and I am to.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenhouseEffect you got it my brother, RedHeadedStranger is an awesome album ,i like Time of the Preacher, but all those songs are great on that album. We were raised on the MoodyBlues, Yes, Doors, Zep.Tull, an a little later came the AllmanBros, my favorite of all.
      Have a nice evening bro.

We admitted that we were powerless over our love of cannabis and that our lives were vastly improved by its magic.
    Came to believe that cultivating cannabis was a power greater than ourselves.
    Made a decision to turn our lives over to cultivation.
    Made a list of all the stuff we would have to buy to grow the best bud ever.
    We gave rare dankness to anyone we had ever harmed.
    Continued to get high as fk on a daily basis.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      You should open a church of growing, this is moving.

On a more serious note, marijuana is addictive to some people and that addiction negatively impacts their ability to hold a descent job and lead a productive life. For those people, I feel sad.

As growers, we should be able to face up to the negative aspects of what we do.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      I also grow for myself, and once in a while I share with a friend or two that smokes. I don't see how I am contributing to any ones addiction? This is not meant to be a forum for growing commercially, as far as I understand it. I am not sure of the negative aspects of what we do either, perhaps some commercial growers should feel bad somehow?? I believe people need to be responsible for there own decisions, not blame society, the government, a grower, a distiller, or anyone else for what they decide to do, or not do, otherwise, how can they expect any amount of freedom, if they claim to be powerless in what they decide to do, or not do? They become some type of juvenile, without personal choice to choose for there self. The down fall of a free people, in my opinion.

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you even read my post? Where did I assign any responsibility to anyone???????????????? All I said is that there can be a negative aspect to what we do as growers. Some people can get addicted to many things, even mashed potatoes (as a bizarre example). That doesn't make the potato farmer responsible for anything. But if one in 10 or one in a 100 people who use the product and get an addiction, it is a negative aspect of producing it. For crying out loud, get off you damn high horse and understand simple English.
      People get addicted and it is sad. I have seen it. People I care deeply about have experienced it. It comes with the territory.
      Deny it exists if you choose too, and put your head back in the sand, but don't blame for saying things that I have not said.
      Learn to read, it's not that difficult.

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      I will apologize now for flying off the handle, but I did not assign blame to anyone and I do not appreciate being called out for what others may 'read into' a post that isn't there.

I grow,I smoke, I shair with friends, and yes I truly beleave that some people are easily swayed to the dark side(let’s call it) thru circumstances or weakness of character or in my own case to get away from opiates. I beleave that if your going to take pain meds u might try pot instead it’s working for me 😁 with no physical addiction and a much clearer head I indorse this totally. There’s only one drawback it’s not legal, where I live 🀬😀😩 yeat.....

Comment

If one manipulates the data properly, air and food can be listed as addictive drugs!
      I have learned one thing in my life, some folks just can not stand to see other folks enjoying life and having fun!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        DW2, Great comment, brother! !
        That says it all.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X