No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I made my delivery to my gf and Biscuit loved the grapefruit. Trying to train him to sniff out others stash. No more..’I don’t have any. I wanna smoke yours.’ Bullshit...lmao

Comment

• Obi-Wan
      Obi-Wan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehe......I call my pack “”The Guardians of the Ganja”. It was a crew of 2 up until last week. Now we have 1 Beagle and 2 Black Labs....1 to sniff it out and the other 2 to go get it!!

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Obi-Wan that’s funny af! Thanks for my laugh today!

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I reversed the flow of air into my grow area because on my first grow, my bird dogs hair covered (coming from out side, instead of pulling from inside) all the buds :-) Well more hair than I like, it was easier to reverse the flow than to try to keep my dog out of the shop with me.

A few pics from the garden, after taking a few leaves, and a few days of rain. Preflowers are showing up! I can almost taste harvest,,,not. The Widowbanger auto is looking nice at around 50 days old!

Comment

Well 4 days till she comes down. This is my little 100 day old fruit punch.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great!!!!

Look at the canopy I have without even trying - 2 Chemdog and a Candy Kush - Click image for larger version

Name:	20190807_140921.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	328490Click image for larger version

Name:	20190807_140908.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	328491
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I was asked how hot it gets in the Green House ,Yesterday I took my temp reader out and the temp on the reader said 100 the temp on the leafs was an average of 77 I think the fans are working
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great OJ I was concerned about that also you've put a lot of work into this set up.

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, that’s hot! Keep them fans on brother! Haha

Hayley Hope you’re following us now. Post pix of your new blue dream auto you two started. Good luck on your first grow youngun.

Comment

Couldn't wait any longer lol. Here she is with a fresh hair cut. Now to actually cut her down. She's looking like 5oz+. Don't think I'll win any prizes but I'm very happy with how she turned out. I'll definitely grow autos again.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Love me some pic #2

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            she looks fantastic , Free seeds dam now you caught lol I have grown some free autos before and loved them so much I bought more seeds to bad Ive never been able to replicate that first grow , so keep that in mind when you want to order those seeds lol

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 isn't that the way it always works lol.

here we are Friday again , I am giving the girls there last dose of N today with some p and k ,I have a 55 gallon barrel that I filled 1/4 on the way with cow shit then water ,I use this for my veggie garden once a week ,but I juiced up this last barrel with the start of bloom in mind so today they get the smelly water, I can see it now light up a joint with friends and have them say whys it smell like cow shit lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Where did the week go,,,,,, I never had any bad tastes from using cow pies!

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            My Grandfather use to tell us that cow pies were the best cure all for chapped lips.... It damn sure keep you from licking them

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Its mostly "Maui Waui" man, but it's got some "Holstein Friesian" in it

Huh cow turd for chapped lips now that's something I won't try. LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure he was pulling my leg

so I saw a problem with the Green house enlarge the second picture lol and the 3rd is my weekly update I swear a smile appears on my face every time I walk in here, temps are dropping at night i'll have to start dropping the sides at night ,the problem with that is I'll forget to open them lol

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks fantastic.

You probably started in that greenhouse thinking it had all the room you'd ever need. Now you're outgrowing it! That is a problem I would love to have. They look great!

Comment

Can't wait for these to be ready. The buds are starting to look much better than the unknown auto which came out pretty good. One key difference is how if I squeeze this it will make like a solid sticky rectangle. Definitely letting these go towards the end because if the buds start to fatten more then this will come out amazing.

Third pic is some sort of mutant bud. That whole stem kept growing 2 leaves that touch together with a third leaf on the other side.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 08-10-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking great nice and frosty yum yum

Been a busy week and a bit. All blackberry were harvested. The first and smallest plant weighed only 43g. Not very dense buds. Not sure if it's just the strain or if I did something wrong.

Looks pretty and tastes good even before cure though:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190811_171508.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	329610

Other 2 are still drying. Grapefruit looks totally amazing and has been in darkness for almost 24 hours:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190810_132638.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	329611

Will post an update with total weight of other plants once dried.
            Up next:
            [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

• ocgreen
              ocgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              That's good to know. I grew 3 and all 3 were different. There's this dark purple airy little guy; another slighty more dense light purple but not exactly like you describe; and then finally a more green coloured one which was just covered in trichomes... pungent gas smell as opposed to fruity... excited to weigh and try over coming days

• MmmHmmml3
              MmmHmmml3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Really like the blackberry and have looked into that and grapefruit from fastbuds on my next order. Which do you prefer overall?

• ocgreen
              ocgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              Grapefruit hands down. Blackberry was a bit too low yielding and random across phenos for my liking

so I started the defole process I got 2 done on Sunday and one yesterday ,the first and last pic are the same plant pine apple chunk,the second pic is Blue fire ,the third is the unknown not auto ,I cant believe the stems this thing has no wonder it took 4 hours to get it done ,On Saturday I tried to pull pants away from the wall it worked but bunched them all together ,so I put in some poles to tie to in the ground ,I was able to keep them opened up tieing individual stems .only 2 are done now the third with all the stems I need to go buy some more string lol

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great OJH! What strain are those that are well into flower already?

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              The structure of your pineapple chunk is very similar to mine. Is that bean from barney's farm?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Pine apple chunk is in bloom now but all others are close behind and I have no idea where its from its from before I kept track of stuff like that lol

Got the fruit punch auto dried and weighed up. 263 grams. Better than I expected!

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks GreenState. I'll be giving her a taste in a few more days. I can't wait to see what she's like. Through my growing adventures I've discovered I really enjoy a good sativa. All I've been smoking on is some really heavy gorilla glue(indica dominant). It'll be a nice change for my daytime smoke!

• ocgreen
              ocgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow great job! 1 plant almost double what I harvested from 3!

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X