Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone order from seedsman during Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anoney
    commented on 's reply
    Strange, still no word from support... It's actually been 15 days since I sent the ticket..

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Very good idea for changing shipping location. I've been hijacked by the customs pirates for two different locations. You might change the name as well. I am quite certain they have a data base even as inefficient as government usually is.

• Farmall
    replied
    An order got “tagged” in early they really really wanted to re ship. I had to ask them for a credit to my account until I can provide a different location for them to ship. I have had no problem with them and their emails easily show it. Surprised to read less than desirable comments
    Last edited by Farmall; 11-20-2018, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anoney
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, on the receipt that is. Keep me posted!

• PurpleDreamz
    replied
    I did, but it's still in the mail. The package should be here any day now, I'll let you know what comes.

On my receipt, it listed the extra bundle explicitly.

Leave a comment:

• Anoney
    started a topic Did anyone order from seedsman during Halloween?

Did anyone order from seedsman during Halloween?

Ok, so I ordered seeds from seedsman during the Halloween special, order went fine this time without any hiccups like the first time I ordered seeds. However I was suppose to receive a "Large goodie box", when the package arrived the box, which must be the small variant didn't even include what was suppose to be included in the small box.

Anyone else with the same issue?
    Support won't answer and it's been 10 days since I opened the ticket.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anoney; 11-15-2018, 03:22 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X