cannabis caps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannabis caps.

Can I make cannabis capsules without any oil. Just dry and decarbed. How long and and what temp. would you bake it first.

Thank you. I did have dry caps. with no oil that worked real good. Just wondering if anyone else had tried it with no oil.

Comment

Once decarbed you can add it to anything and eat it, stir it into a milkshake, sprinkle it on your salad, put it in caps or whatever (even smoke it). As to temps, like stated, many opinions as long as you dont get it to hot,,,

Comment

• Ell
        Ell commented
        Editing a comment
        agree.

Howdy Leeann, I have been doing that very thing with my bud (and trim) for the last three of my grows. I tried the DIH and liked it, but there was so much wasted material after the extraction, the same thing for bubble hash and oil extraction as well. I now, just cure, dry, remove the large stems and seeds, then bake it at 215° F for 3 hr.(2 to 3 ounce batch). After baking, I grind it up in a mini food processor then screen it thru a strainer to remove any missed seeds and un ground small stems, and cap it up (I use size '0' capsules).
      The effect comes on slowly and depends on when they are taken and how much food is taken with them. The effect lasts for several hours. I usually take two caps (of trim) in the morning and fell good until later in the afternoon. The baked and ground bud can also be used as a 'tea', just place the desired amount into a cup and pour in boiling water and let steep for a few minuets. One can add sugar or honey if desired, but I like just a sprinkle of cinnamon in mine.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Rwise, all of the hash making methods say to "...save the leftovers from the extraction for making oils and tinctures....", so there must be a fair amount of 'goodie' still left in the shake and/or bud. I do not like to waist anything, so by consuming the complete plant material, I get all of the 'goodies' and have less to dispose of later. When one smokes their bud/shake, it is consumed completely, but by baking and capping it, it is less harmful to one's lungs and You get the added benefit of fiber in Your diet! LOL!

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Fiber, really, that’s a good reason to do it?

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Potted, It is an essential part of a 'high fiber' diet! LOL!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X