Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organic nutrient dressing advice? / Symptom help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic nutrient dressing advice? / Symptom help please?

Hello all,

Part 1: Now that my plants have matured more, I've decided to do a top "dressing" of nutrients. I used 4 tablespoons of the following (equal parts): Gaia Green, Rock Phosphate, Kelp Meal, and Organic plant food to cover my soil surface area. Basically I mixed all of those ingredients up and sprinkled it lightly over the entire soil surface. I figured now that my plants are bigger they may need a bit more nutrients. If anyone has any dressing tips (organic only please), I would greatly appreciate it! I keep my pH between 6-6.5. Also if it helps to know more about the organic soil I've used, please see the following post from earlier: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...own-super-soil

Part 2: I've had the following symptoms now that I've added the nutrients (although I'm not sure if thats the cause??):

- Yellow tips (sometimes brown, almost as if they were burnt), not just on the top level closer to the light
    - "Shiny" almost waxy like leaves. Note: This has only happened on one of my plants.
    - Some leaves yellowing/ lighter green colour.

I've reviewed the symptom page: https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms and now I'm trying to give a diagnosis/ solution based on what I've learned. I'm open to suggestions and recommendations.

I'm thinking it could be a calcium deficiency and was thinking about sprinkling some dolomite lime on top. It is the only thing I didn't add to the top layer. I was also thinking maybe under watered plants. The plants look relatively healthy but Id like to get a handle of things if this is the start of something big.

Please see the following attached pictures of what i'm describing.
    Thank you!

Live long and prosper my friends!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X