Ground trim question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground trim question

I will try to make some hash with the dry ice Technic soon. In the video, he shows is trim and it looks grounded pretty fine. How can I ground my trim the same way? Thanks!

Well I don’t know about grinding too much for hash making but you can use a coffe grinder. Those electric ones work very very well. So much that I recommend pulses and not continuing grinding

Comment

Dry it, put it in the freezer over night. Put it in a hash bag with Dry Ice and shake the shit out of it. The banging around in the bag will crumble it up perfectly. No need to grind it.

Comment

(man i used to receive vacuum sealed pounds at the time, if you ever wondered, this is the right type of container for weed. you gotta press the button to release the vacuum to open and when you close it it seals again)

9, think of all the trichomes you leave in the plastic bags, because of Static Electricity. Mason Jars is the only way. IMHO.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Mason jars work perfect for small quantities. If you wanna move a few pounds from A to B the easiest safest way is vacuum sealed bags. You can carry around a whole pound in a big backpack. Cannot be done with jars. But I do agree. Nothing like glass. Well maybe those thightvac 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X