High CBD strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High CBD strains

Hello CBD lovers! What are you growing on?
    Been trying to get a hold of Ringo’s gift (the Katy cut) for about a month now. I was hopeful while talking to the people who created this strain up in humbolt county...now seems like it might not happen. Anyway I’m looking for good seeds of high cbd strains that are worth the time and effort of growing.
    Any suggestions for commercially available high cbd strains? I’m talking high cbd, not 1:1 ratios, that just won’t work for me. Pictures are alyways great, but not necessary.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Hey Toker1 - There's a guy in Canada named Dana Larsen - he's a staunch political/marijuana advocate - has his own website. Anyways - he runs a program every year called 'Overgrow Canada'. Anyone living in Canada could sign up for it and he sent each person 100 seeds. The strain he used is called 'Freedom Dream' - regular seeds - when ripe they are in the 8 - 12% CBD, very little THC. They weren't for me last year. Year before that Dana sent out seeds that were higher in THC, I got some of those.

Yes he's in Canada - email him, he must know more than one person in the USA that produces seeds that you could use.

I'm sure he won't mail out of Canada, he's been arrested more than once and his good friend Marc Emery spent time in a US prison for shipping seeds to the U.S..

He gave away over 5 million seeds last year - so that's all I can do for you now.
    Good luck.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Candida 1 from Medical Marijuana Genetics, has tested 10.9%-20.6% with THC content never passing 1%, according to the info posted on Seedsmans web site.
    She was a crazy jungle plant in vedge, especially cause i had to re-vedge mine. Definitely a robust grower, and made a lot of buds worth trimming( think I had an Indica pheno, Sativa phenos don't make very big buds). A unique Orange and Diesel aroma during flower, not the tastiest I've ever smoked, but not bad, still pleasant. Good relaxing feeling from the smoke, Jurry's still out on pain relief, just cause I have not really tried it that much yet. Cloned pretty easy, to.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks! I got one going still, trying to keep her alive this winter out in my greenhouse, along with 2 Bubble Gun Pro, and a Critical. Probably grow out some more Cbd Buds in the spring, and gonna try at getting seeds from my B. G. Pro one more time, think my first attempt failed. Hybridise with male pollen next, and see if I can open the proverbial genetic box of Chocolate!

• Camk
      Camk commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew this last grow great strain higher thc than expected but really good

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew this one ad d while it produced a lot, the plants were out of control with bushy growth. I even did manifolds. I'm trying Dinafem CBD + right now and it is going very well. massive buds, very controlled.

If you can find some basically 0 thc let me know. CBD alone doesnt help me. But would be interested.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think that exists in a plant. Most I have seen is 24 CBD parts to 1 THC part. That was Ringo’s gift.

Maybe Hemp or ACDC, ACDC is what my sis wants as its low THC and high CBD

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes!! AC/DC is exactly like what I am looking for. Great high cbd strain!!

So I was able to locate a few cuts of remedy by dark heart nursery. This is a 28:1 high cbd strain. Ringo’s gift was a 24:1 and AC/DC was a 20:1.
    If anyone knows about anything higher than a 28:1 ratio, please let me know.

Comment

Look up centennial seeds colorado, the Baux and otto 2 strain are considered hemp because they contain virtually 0 THC and something like 20% cbd

Comment

This thread needs some furrysparkle

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!! I ended up picking up that high cbd strain called remedy (by dark heart nurseries). I’ll let you know how it goes.

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww I feel so loved yes this thread is right up my greenhouse!

Toker1 May I ask why you want a strain with virtually no THC? Both THC and CBD work better in combinaton (synergy) than by themselves... The medicinal potential is much higher when both are present.
        Discover the positive effects of CBD and cannabis wellness with Manna’s line of CBD and THC patches, lotions, and sexual enhancers. Buy CBD Online

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds act together to modulate the effects of the cannabis plant in a synergy called
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 I sure wish you and your wife the best of luck with finding right strains for her.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup Thanks much! It might be a trial and error process. Hoping the end results in improved benifits.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          My sister is using CBD oil, she does not like the THC high, and the CBD alone helps her more than the big pharma meds, she has celiac disease.

Toker1 so I’m going to be frank, 0.000 THC is impossible, just like 0.000 CBD is impossible. Only chemical isolation will give you 99.99% pure.
        For strain recommendation I’m going to be using Dutch Passion’s CBD Charlotte’s Angel for my research Farm. Tests at 15% CBD and always less than 1% THC, has decent yields and the customer reviews are positive.
        https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/can...s-angel-seeds/

I also have some untested AC/DCxOTTO2 plants currently growing quite well, about mid-December is my estimated harvest and I’ll have it tested after the cure, I’ll know it’s potency in 2019.
        Grow and good luck
        Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          furrysparkle Yes, I am aware of the ratios that are physical possible.
          Thanks for the link. I ended up grabbing remedy by dark heart nursery. She is tested at 14% CBD & .5% THC. So I will consider the THC content to be negligible in comparison.
          Another positive factor is I was able to grab a clone of her from Harborside in Oakland. I have been reading about how it takes a few seeds and a few trial periods to find that high cbd ratio pheno I was looking for. So I just jumpstarted my project by grabbing that.
          The new clone is in quarantine right now. Been many years since I introduced someone else's clones into my garden. I’ll be taking several disinfectant steps to ensure nothing else comes in with her.

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 wonderful I’m so glad you’ve found a good pheno, I’ve also only just today was suggested Hannah’s Hope by ziafarmandseed.com its testing at 15% CBD and 0.04% THC if that pheno is still too strong for your SO.

I’ve just got tagged on a post with this today, not sure about the breeder other than a local NM breeder but this is promising and the website looks professional enough.
        Grow and good luck
        Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!! This is super interesting!!
          Have you ever used this seed provider before?

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          I only know the guy through a Facebook page, seems honest haven’t ordered yet but definitely considering it

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          For $35 and free shipping... probably would be worth the risk. Try a test run on 1 pack first. Then make a real order if all goes well.

One of the best times I had with https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/chemdawg It got me realy high!

Comment

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          Very unhelpful, please read the thread. His wife doesn’t want to get high

My daughter loves CBD but not thc which is why I'm interested.

Comment

Subscribed, I am also looking for a legit high CBD strain!
          Perpetual setup!

Comment

This is remedy. She is 28:1 pheno. High CBD strain.
            When I got her, she had a sign of deficiency on one leaf. Her rockwool was dry and the leaves were not perky.
            I was surprised at the condition since I picked her up at Harborside in Oakland.
            So I watered her, and covered her roots. Right away she perked up and looked happy again.
            I quarantined her for a few days and disinfected her before planting into soil and let her stay with my other girls.
            I plan on taking clones and growing those out.
            I’ll keep you all informed as I go along.

Comment

• LordD
              LordD commented
              Editing a comment
              that look nice, I want to get hold of a high CBD strain, but getting seed here is a total pain ):

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X