2x innova 19w full spec led
      175cfm fan, can 33 filter
      8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueBudz, that's what we taking about, looking great,
        You should be seeing pistils very soon, if you haven't aready.
        Keep up the great job.

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, I hope they veg for a while longer. They are super short and thick. Would like to see them stretch out a bit I have a lot more head room to use up!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        They definitely gonna get taller, but to be honest with you ,in my tent, being only 63inches tall, I like to keep mine shot and fat
        We like fat buds, at my house, lol
        Have a great day, ole buddy.
        I bet them deer. Are moving up your way.

Update: plants are doing well, I can now see pistils popping out everywhere. They look droopy in the pics because it’s lights out time for them. They look like flowering has started thinking about doing half gro half bloom nutes next res change. What do you guys think? I’m new to Autos so some advice would be appreciated
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueBudz Looking great bro, if they were mine I would remove some of those inside leaves for sure, just 6-8 leaves at a time, then in a week or so remove some more of the leaves, if needed.
        It will not hurt a thing to start low doses of bloom nutes either,
        You know what your doing, it ain't much different in growing photos or autos, except the light schedule, and you can slow autos down ,if you are not careful. But you are staying on top of your plants, you want have any trouble at all.
        HappyGrowing

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Never grown autos before, daas basically said it all, I would only add changing from veg to flower nutes should help promote flowering, I’d say go for it great plant btw

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the replies, started to remove a few leaves today

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
      these busy times have kept me from posting regularly, But the girls are doing very well. One of the three is clearly a different strain. Looks a lot more Sativa dominant. Been having some high temp issues causing them to drink a lot more than I’m used too. Because of this I’ve let the PH levels swing way too much. They still look ok but I know this is not ideal and will affect my final yield quantities and quality but you have to do things to get better so every grow will be a learning experience for me I’m sure!
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy New Year Blue Budz

Hey guys, between being very busy with work this month I’ve also been chasing a PH problem i have had no chance to get pics with the lights off until today. I believe PH problem was due to something in the water I use, two weeks of unstable PH and the plants are showings signs of abuse ☹️. Once again I have not been able to grow autos problem free. Plant one didn’t start flowering so I culled it because it was taking over the tent, plant three started flowering way before plant two so it’s a lot smaller but the buds are a lot bigger and further along(plant on left) all and all I think I will see some decent yield and quality but not as much or as good as it could be, oh well live and learn.
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man! Ya I don’t normally have the ph issues but it was a pain in the a$$! I’m only about 35days in so I think the one plant might finish at around day 70. The bud development is amazing compared to photos, so fast. Plant one reminded me of the girl you took to the woods last year, just kept growing and growing! D.A.A.S.69

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        PH problems or not, they are looking good.

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Mr.furley

Correction these are not 35 days old at all lol more like 60! I don’t know where I got that number
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Well in that case, They are still looking good!

Morning ladies and gentlemen, I finally had a chance this morning to catch the lights off. These girls buds are developing so nicely considering the problems they have endured. If the quality is anywhere near as good as they look.... I’m going to be one happy grower! Let me know what y’all think.its a shame plant one started flowering so much sooner than the other, the light distance cant be brought down enough without being too close to the large one. Even still it has enormous buds!
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueBudz the autos I been growing lately came from New420Guy seed, and they go from seed to harvest anywhere from 65days to 78days, out of about 12 plants, they all finished quickly. Potent smoke too !!
        The fastest I've ever had a NLights finish was 89days, with some going damn near 100days, they were from Nirvana though, good smoke to, but not as potent as New420Guy, but the NLights got a litte larger though. But New420Guy had the biggest buds.
        Your gonna have a nice stash, when yours are done.
        PS, yeah I remember that one plant ,that got took to the woods, all she wanted to do was grow, it was a SweetSeeds RedPoison, a real monster, lol, a freak for sure.

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 ok then it sounds like these are on track with your experience! I was thinking there is no way I can harvest these at 75 days

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueBudz Yeah man, that NLights, is some fine mellow smoke, for sure, makes you sleep like a baby.
        That's what we burn, before hitting the bed. SweetDreams !!!
        GoodLuck with everything, you've done a fine job, ole buddy.

Update, things going well.
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X