• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That is a large family of buds.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    I need a bigger grow space, mothers are reaching for the lights.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Finished up the flower side just in time for fishing season, will flower mothers and last set of clones. Start over in the fall, this has been a fun grow!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeedDWC oldjarhead100 No, RagWeed, we LOVE old jarheads on this forum. And everything they have to say.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    And I plan on "Keeping on Trucking"!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    "Pablo Picasso" Had us both laughing. It is amazing how creative you can get, when you are lazy at heart :-) My thoughts were that from the folks I have met on this forum before are not lazy, just have better things to do with their time then read thru some old ex Jarheads, grow room post. Myself I'm lazy, its the bride who has the input on better things to do :-). Thanks Guys, it was a fun build, solved a bunch of problems I discovered in my first couple of grows.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if that has ever been said before? I really doubt it...Picasso of grow rooms...classic

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeed, you are the Pablo Picasso of grow rooms

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Had been sitting here for a couple of hours trying to do a complete step by step and realized..... just throw it out there :-)

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That looks like a cubist painting!!!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    As Promised, complete grow space rebuild

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Have to read it close, i would never be profane, well, at least not more profane than a former Marine. that t can look a lot like a f :-)

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Take clones and flower the mother, rinse repeat.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    mother tucking!!! hahahahehahahahaha!!!!!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    That is what i'm using (p14 :-)), slightly modified for a 6 gal container. It has made an awesome difference. I will add a picture of the mothers, they have completely turned around and I'm running out of mother tucking room.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X