Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I live the easy life now, coastal southeast guide. For me its having fun and getting paid, hats off to the guys trying to make a living doing it

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking plants new fav. strain GSC grew 2 last grow phono. The colors are so lovely on these almost to pretty to harvest.
    Have a bountiful season fishing, coastal Oregon fished it for many many years. Don't want to wake up a 3a.m. anymore to beat the rush. Salmon an tuna or halibut? We loved it when our bodies allowed it LOL

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

That was exactly what I found here: guidance and reassurance

You are home

• SmokeyfromAu
    replied
    Happy fishiing RagWeed, girls are looking great, and yes i also need guidance with growing or at least reassurance. Nice and frosty. I have only just planted GSC (fast buds auto).

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Have a little while, figure I will finish the mothers in a couple of weeks max (Still looking for first ambers). Then its fish on.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Happy fishin, Ragweed!!!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Reels greased and tightened with new line, guides replaced or repaired, new line on all with new tackle... life is good.
    Last of the year grow, GSC
    Last day of flushing and then new nutrients, still adjusting on mothers.
    Mothers are at Day 63
    Last Clones are at Day 50..
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 04-09-2019, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Flushing both for the next 48, then hitting them with nutrients for a least a couple more weeks (Looking for first sign of amber.) This time of year more about gearing up to fish, will post pictures after flush.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Besides.... More of a Krystal, top notch for the Girls :-)

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oooooh, I thought you meant you took them out for a spin in the convertible and y'all ate hamburgers together at White Castle. What on earth was I thinking...

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Love watching them, once a week I pull them out and spin them, so the lights get to all. Love the white caps

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Where did you take them? White Castle? I'll bet they loved getting out for a day!! ;-}

Don't you just love watching the flowers wind their way up the cola? I think it's so cool to watch them fill in.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Took the mothers out for a spin and feed

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Nope, do not need to grow year round and I like to fish, kind of thing. Thank you, its been a fun journal and there is no way I could of grown this well (and it will improve) without the help of the folks on this site.

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyfromAu
    replied
    RagWeedDMC, Girls are looking great, lovely buds, and dog (guardian of buds) cool you go fishing next month to take a break? I am squeezing in a winter grow (winter in my part of Australia isnt that cold)

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X