Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Added and suspended 1000w Led Light (Not sure what I can put here and not advertise) Pretty sure this is over kill for size of space, but if it works well, will enlarge flowering space an addition bay.
    Trimmed sides of tray for easier access sliding in and out. Starting to rethink this, not sure this was my best plan. (Easy to come back and edit in afterthoughts :-))
    Growstar 1000W led Grow Light Optical lens, 12 band Full Spectrum Beg and Bloom. Coming from HPS 400W and never used LED.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 11-01-2018, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Awesome dude, good luck,

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    started a topic Grow Journal Girl Scout Cookies

Grow Journal Girl Scout Cookies

Started project on 080518

Girl Scout Cookies (Purple Panty Dropper X Girl Scout Cookie Bx4)

Comments are appreciated but until I catch the timeline up will be used as a reference on future grows. All input is appreciated.

Years ago, I had several successful grows indoor using dirt. I scroged them with a 2-inch removable wire screen. Read completed grows from what forums were available (overgrow) and learned a tremendous amount from the users.

Stopped growing and using years ago but decided to pick it back up. Knew I had to get good seeds from the get-go, it took me forever to find a seed worth anything when growing in the past. Intro…. Girl Scout cookies, but that’s another story another day.

Had to design both a veg and flower in a small area approx. 2X4 grow area. First Step, clean and paint. Run new power lines with each side on its on breaker. Needed to bring fresh air in from under shop and then back out. Design with removable bottom tray and space for clones, seeds etc.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X