Another YELLOW LEAF question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another YELLOW LEAF question

I'm into my 4th week of flowering for my 5 Northern Lights plants. I have one of the 5 that has started to develop full yellow leaves on the lower branches - ONLY 1 of 5 plants that have all been through the same process. The leaves are overall yellowing - no curling, no veining - they just look like autumn leaves. The bud sites and most other leaves look perfectly fine on this plant as well as for the other 4 plants.

I'm guessing this one is just prematurely going yellow in the flowering stage. Does that seem accurate? I'd rather be proactive if I'm missing something.

Thanks for your help.

Crow

Lower fan leaves turning yellow is perfectly normal. Especially in the later half of flowering. I wouldn't worry about it. Now if the sugar leaves, the once on the buds themselves turn yellow, then I worry.

Comment

• Crow
      Crow commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I understood. Thanks for confirming. Hopefully I won't be asking later about the sugar leaves

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, just what Kingfish said, she's probably gonna finish a little sooner too maybe.
      GoodLuck with them, I love smoking them NLights, heavy duty.

Photographic evidence - in case anyone was wondering. Week 5 of flowering stage starts tomorrow. All plants have been treated alike throughout the grow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Yellow-in-the-garden.jpg Views:	1 Size:	252.1 KB ID:	259598

The others not yellowing (YET)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Garden-1020.jpg Views:	1 Size:	253.9 KB ID:	259599

Thanks for looking.

Crow

Comment

it was my pleasure.

Comment

• Crow
        Crow commented
        Editing a comment

Crow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X