Reliable seed banks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable seed banks.

I been looking to buy some seeds from online seed banks. Any recommendations on who are industry leaders and what strains to grow.

Herbies is probably the most common. Large selection, great genetics. I have also used sol seeds before... the selection is not as large, but still great none the less.
    When buying strains just make sure you get them from a reputable dealer. Lots of scam artists out there and a little research can go a long way.
    Lastly, make sure the seeds you buy are actually from a reputable breeder and if you buy the whole pack...the seeds should be sealed inside a tamper proof container so you know the seed dealer sold you the actual seeds directly from the actual breeder.
    Other than that, have fun exploring new territories and trying new flavors.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

check out the seeds section clicking on the "where to get seeds" in the top menu, i would try to get as many seeds for my buck so just check out the promos

Comment

I have recently been using Fastbuds for autos and Dinafem for photos. I have successfully germinated 100% of all Fastbuds seeds and only 1/18 plants was a "special" lil girl that only grew 6" 4colas weighing 9g dried. I haven't planted a Dinafem yet as i only got sativas from them i want a quicker round this time but i have smoked,treated and witnessed Dinafem's photos and autos and they are amazing plants. I know original genetics has a ring to it but there are so many companies that are making very good progress and have mind blowing strains in their gallery!

Good luck no matter what
        Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
        600W

LED
        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
        BioBizzLight Mix
        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
        Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
        Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
        Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Seedsman from overseas,New420Guy seeds in USA.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Here's a bunch of cannabis cup winners: https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...ks/cup-winners
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Seedsman has never failed me.

Comment

My seed stock got low and had a few bad overseas orders 1 never came lost money others never grew. I'm in usa so I gave 420 guy a shot got order in 4 days no issues and seeds germed great and sprouted fast. Seeds look very fresh and nice and he sets u up with some free seeds also. Can't really beat it his prices are fair compared to the over priced junk from overseas

Comment

I placed two recent orders one with Seedsman, and one with Nirvana. Nirvana shipped on September 22nd, and I received the order on October 2nd. They shipped as soon as my card was charged. I give them a AAA rating. I placed an order with Seedsman back in September, and they did not ship until October 2nd. I wonder if they stock seeds as they receive orders. I am still waiting for that order. I don't know if it is the British postal system or what, but their orders always take longer to arrive. It is ludicrous to have to wait 25 days for replacements to be shipped.

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My wife is partial to the Hashberry strain which is bred by Mandala Seeds in Spain. Seedsman may have had to restock from them. Mandala Seeds seems to be a part time operation being closed for much of the time.

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
                  Herbies is probably the most common. Large selection, great genetics. I have also used sol seeds before... the selection is not as large, but still great none the less.
                  When buying strains just make sure you get them from a reputable dealer. Lots of scam artists out there and a little research can go a long way.
                  Lastly, make sure the seeds you buy are actually from a reputable breeder and if you buy the whole pack...the seeds should be sealed inside a tamper proof container so you know the seed dealer sold you the actual seeds directly from the actual breeder.
                  Other than that, have fun exploring new territories and trying new flavors.
                  I can also vouch for Herbies

Comment

I’ve used seed supreme out of the UK no problems,with a good selection of seeds,freebies, and good customer service.

Comment

Nirvana, MSNL, Seedsman, newguy420.

I've heard complaints recently about msnl. However they have always done me right. My previous order they accidentally sent photo ak47s instead of auto ak47s. They said they would only replace the seeds If I placed a new order. Well my wife was skeptical. So we ordered some seeds that were on sale. We ordered 10 auto feminized seeds for a total cost with stealth shipping for $36. I didnt care about the strain but they had blue mystic on sale so that's what I got.

Well in 9 days I got my seeds. They sent the 10 blue mystic auto feminized. The replacement 10 ak47 auto feminized, 5 g13 regular, and threw in 5 extra nitro lemon haze feminized as an apology.

So in short for the cost of the 10 ak47autos I ended up also getting 10 ak47 feminized, and 5 Nitro Lemon hazed feminized. So yeah I had to place another but was well worth it.

Comment

I use seedsman they always have promos, discounts, freebies, and packs for high thc, cannabis cup winners, etc...
                        Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          SinsemillaScientist. If you are getting them from overseas, it's hard to beat Seedsman, you are right.

• SinsemillaScientist
                          SinsemillaScientist commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed D.A.A.S.69 there selction alone is worth the wait to me, not to mention a wide selection of trusted reputable breeders.

What I cant stand is the extras only if you use bitcoin from many companies.

Comment

• Nartak
                          Nartak commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well,imagine you have a bakery..Two of your customers have different ways of paying you,one of them wants receipt,tax,signatures etc and the other one just hands you a bag full of tax free never to be seen money..Wouldn't you buy him a cookie on the way out?

• Redwasp
                          Redwasp commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well Nartax fuck that

• Nartak
                          Nartak commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me fucking it or not isn't going to change the fact that the easier you make their life the easier they make yours,still they give out freebies with every 25$ or with promos..

I just bought from Nirvana & it was a great experience. They have new specials each week & I got freebees too. They shipped before quoted.
                        "Not all that glitters is gold, not all that is sticky is tar." proverb ☮☮☮

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X