Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerryMawuana
    commented on 's reply
    They wanted the tax money now, probably because pipelines are expensive. Laws and regulations can be worked out later I guess. They expect to see $1,000,000,000 from taxes in the first 3 months.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Now your talking, wtf, they gonna do then ?
    Somethin ain't right,
    Lots of clearing up to do sounds like,
    All I want to do is grow a legal plant one day!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Rogues all the way.
    And what if those 4 seeds you get are male?

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Canuck147, You mean to say, that the law comes out to your house, and checks to see if you are legal ?
    I'd just as soon stay an outlaw.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Just like the pills they handed out in ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”....

• JerryMawuana
    replied
    I read today that each household can have 1000 grams stored. 5 grams of fresh wet weed will be equal to 1 gram of dried ready to smoke. 30 grams on your person at any time (an o.z plus a fatty is pretty decent I think) allowed to smoke pretty much anywhere you can smoke a cigarette. I'm counting down the days! One thing in having troubles finding is if we'll be allowed to mail it to people.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Thanks for all your great comments - keep em coming.

Here's a kicker - they want all households that plan on cultivating 4 plants to register with the proper authorities. And then that household is allowed to purchase 4 seeds from a provincial or federal seed dispensary. I see where they are going with this and I say FUCK THAT!Because all they are going to offer are regular seeds.

I'll grow the 4 plants at one time that I want.

And I'll do it 3 times a year like this year.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It would be eye candy! the average sized guest bedroom as the canopy of 4 plants, but you have to throw away all but 1oz. Who writes these laws. The last time I grew under one oz on one plant, I put a clone that was 2 weeks rooted in the flowering with her big sister and 10 weeks later I had 15 grams.
    "Itty bitty living space" 😂 I miss Robin Williams.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    30 Sq foot canopy max per plant.
    Wouldn't that be a beautiful scrog? 1 giant plant in a 5×6

only allowed to have one usable ounce at a time.
    Sort of reminds me of Genie from Aladdin "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS! Itty bitty living space! "

• Smokesteve
    replied
    Massachusetts allows 6 plants per adult per household 12 plant maximum.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    I think it's a great thing and congratulations Canada.

Seems like some pretty good Don't Ask Don't Tell guidelines that are geared more to the commercialization of cannabis for the taxes.
    Canuck147 You may not want a definition, I have one and it is ass backward.

you can either go to a provider or be a self provider not both. Bet you can't guess which one I do

4 seedling 12" or less plant
    4 mature more then 12"
    30 Sq foot canopy max per plant.

Sounds promising so far, right!

but only allowed to have one usable ounce at a time.

This however providers only have to follow the plant rule per patient and a patient is not limited by a provider on how many times they can stop in.

watching with Envy,
    Sincerely America.

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    replied
    Canuck147 I have tried to go through it a couple times (skimming), either I haven't been medicated enough or I have been too medicated 😁 because not much is sticking in my head , except the basics;

4 plants per household (still haven't figured out, if as a registered medicinal grower, I can also grow the 4 recreational plants, going to assume yes - since its my 'household' 😁)
    secure grow room/space
    not visible
    I didn't find stash size either
    I believe they took the height restrictions off - it was going to be 1 meter
    1 oz carry limit

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, I thought Missouri was getting better, I don't know that might be Kentucky I'm thinkin about,

• SinsemillaScientist
    replied
    Missouri isnt much better D.A.A.S.69 , i know how you feel!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Congratulations , y'all are very lucky, even if you can only grow 1 plant legally.
    Mississippi is still sucking hind tit on MJ.laws.
    They will put your butt, in prison down here. Very quick.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X