Is it ready yet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ready yet???

This is a Berry Bomb/Pow33 from New420guy...dropped seed in rapid rooter, sprouted in 3 days under 50w ufo LED light. She is now above ground for 4 days! Photo period plant. Dropped a Girl Scout cookies Auto from RQS into rapid rooter, 4 days ago...she is just starting to show herself tonight. I DID NOT DO A SOAK OR PAPER TOWEL pop this time, seeds went directly into moist rapid rooters..

I can't see anything in that picture.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I'm not an expert, but that is one very long white stem. Looks like she is really stretching for the light.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Insom, glad to see you on here again.

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto, what happened, you finely fall asleep?

Pyro, I'd fill that cup with soil, burying as much stem as I could and get a little closer to the light. By the time you get 6 or 8" tall it'll have a nice root ball for transplant.

Comment

PRIMO Thats just a little clay pot I use to keep the rapid rooters stabilized...I sink the rapid rooter into soil after a couple of days. After I took the photo she went into dirt and that gave me the extra height of the pot to get her closer to the little 50w ufo LED light I use. My auto finally sprouted and is catching up height wise!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X