1212 from seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1212 from seed

Hey guys, i wanna start my seeds from 1212, and when they show sex then ill switch back to 18.6 cycle to let my females grow bigger , i wanna do this just to recognize gendera earlier, what do u think ?!

I interested in how that works out

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any advantage doing that, might save a little time, and space.
      Keep us posted, and good luck.

ive done 12/12 from seed before and i can tell you the plant will veg very slowly during the first month, then it will show sex, then another month to get back to vegetative stage, its definitely not a time saver

Comment

Totally new at this and 0 successful grows. Also probably killed my first attempt. But, one thing seems certain. Plants like consistency.

Comment

You will be switching them back and forth, while at the same time losing at least a month of veg time for the plant to recover. What is the purpose of the experiment? To find males and females? Why not start on 18 hours of light, take the first cut as a clone, then flower out that clone instead? I think it will save you time and $$ while still obtaining the same end results.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Smokesteve
          Smokesteve commented
          Editing a comment
          Brilliant flower the clones! Just remember to keep track of what clone comes from which plant. There by never having to interfere with the vegatative cycle.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X