Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant stand

Hey errbody,
    So, I've got a few successful grows under my belt now and I've noticed one major flaw in my setup, plant stands. I've been using some old shelving racks that were laying around but they're only 3ft long in my 4ft tent. Anyone have any ideas to maximize my grow space? Examples other people use? If hate to leave em just sitting on the floor after being watered.

Thanks

Here ya go
    Amazon.com : Gro Pro NX Level Pot Elevator - 13" : Garden & Outdoor

Comment

If you have a tall tent or short plants you can use milk crates. Not sure if you can still get them easy, but I have alot of them. They work great. I also have used premade shelves that you could adjust the height but those were not cheap.

If you dont want to spend money just be creative.

Comment

Small totes and cut the wire shelving down.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20171206_175533.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	995.6 KB
ID:	255532
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like a great idea Mr.furley There are so many ways to do it. Just have to use your imagination

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Redwasp. There are so many possibilities especially in thrift stores.

Iā€™m using my dogs xlarge fold up cage bottom, and 2ā€ plastic outside shelving for drainage custom cut to fit the cage bottom.
        But plastic milk crates can b cut down to any height and make a fine instrument to allow air under smart pots and for drainage
        as well šŸ˜Ž

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with Potted, they'd been many a plant grown on top of milk crates, they just so easy to use. HappyGrowing! !!

Nice, I like those ideas. Thanks

Comment

milk crates / upside down pots / 4by 4 blocks .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X