What now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What now

Ok I have lights and space but no idea what to grow. I can grow 5 more plants but no idea what to try. I like both speedy/pain relief and night time/pain relief. Autos or photos but would prefer autos. Most of you know if grown alot ot strains. What is your favorite or something you have always wanted to try? Maybe give me something really hard to grow. Anyways just thoughts on this?

I think from what u said that u need to grow some gorilla glue autos paired with some green crack autos, not real hard to grow but the buds were hard as rock and bouth did a good job of combating pain, Good luck with what ever u chose. 😁

Comment

Redwasp, I'll tell you a good one, it's called AfghanKushRyder, some of the best smoke we ever smoked, big ole beautiful plants too, strong stuff.
      If I ever order from Seedsman again, I'm dying to grow one of them PurpleDucksFootautos, I ain't sure that's the right name though, the one I'm talking about is the one that ain't got regular looking leaves. It grows into a pretty plant too, you ever heard of them, or have you ever grown one before ?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Californiakid, yep you right ,that's it FrisianDuck, where in the hell, did I get PurpleDucksFoot from, lol
        I been wanting to grow one for a while, we getting more and more choices, of seeds from right here in the USA, which I love.
        Maybe soon someone will have FrisianDuck over here one day.
        Thanks LurkingInTheGrass, for the information, I'm growing a DutchPassion
        auto right now. A WhiteWidow.

• WeirdWiredWolf
        WeirdWiredWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        @D.A.A.S, one pheno does have purple buds IIRC so...there ya go

I've been wanting to try Frisian Duck too, it would certainly blend in better with an outdoor grow (roomie was commenting that it looks kinda similar to one of her flowering culinary herbs)...now the problem would be knowing what's what Wouldn't want to harvest the wrong one for dinner!

my all time favorite is grand daddy purple, its easy to grow. if you are looking for hard to grow try any haze

Comment

Thanks for the reply. And yeah I'd like to try to grow at least 1 really hard strain. If I'm gonna order I'll get 4 or 5 strains at least

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Go with the Purple Haze x Malawi: that will keep you busy for 6 months.

I’m trying to get a hold of that hulk smash. Been tough to find though. Everything is sold out.
        I was a big fan of the critical line up for indica. Critical kush and critical sensei star being my favorite. Banana kush was a real head knocker.
        For sativia I like gorilla glue, gorilla bomb, and white buffalo.
        I just popped some mimosa seeds and that will be my next treat. Looking forward to that. Then I got headband and Bruce Banner on deck. I hear the original Bruce will get you up to 30% THC. I will have to see about that. :-D
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I've always told myself once I get good at growing I'm going to grow

​​​​​this https://www.seedsherenow.com/ethos-g...feminized.html

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            Dayum those seeds must be made of gold dust..

Critical Jack would be mine right now.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Growing a Critical next to a Jack Herer right now. The Jack is some of the hardest buds I've seen to date. Sparkly to, pretty quiet smell in flower. Critical isn't doing bad, fruitier smell.

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            I have been smoking pretty much just really good critical jack hybrid for last three weeks and I love it, so I can imagine with the combination you state, it must be some hybrid too.

• GreenhouseEffect
            Editing a comment
            Really liking my Bubble Gun(Gum?) Pro, from Victory Seeds. Big robust plant, Big colas and Nugs, that smell partly of bubble gum, but more so of Strawberry's, the smell is pretty euphoric for me right now!

They had some original bruce banners on herbies the other day, been wanting to order the citradelic sunset from ethos.. Ghost train ..an Mandarin sunset cross 30%+ I think it was looks to be some fiiiire
          Attached Files
          Visit my current grow at
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• Smokesteve
            Smokesteve commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that looks absolutely insane and worth waiting for.

Wish I knew WTF I've got, these buds are huge...
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

I decided to go with Headband OG and Chemdog from MSNL.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              Editing a comment
              That sounds like a great choice to me!
              Lookin forward to seeing your grow!

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes should be fun.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X