Defoliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Defoliation

Hey so I'm mainlining my plant I've only topped it once so far she's young, but I noticed the growth tips im going to be removing are getting huge and the growth tips I'm waiting for are taking there time. Does it hurt to Remove the extra growth tips before you top? I know the guides say do it after you top but I don't know if there's a difference

Mainlining is an interesting subject, got any pictures?
    I personally like to remove leaf,tops, and nodes in one setting as to not stress the plant out. this is why the article says to wait for later, give it a chance to grow healthy. remember you can always tuck leaf and tips.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a picture for ya! So yea wondering if I can remove what I've circled in red before I top what's green. The 4th node isn't quite in yet!

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      This remark does not include Autoflower, You can.... but I personally would wait let the plant grow a little bit more and then do it in one setting. sometimes cutting too much too often will slow your plant down but cutting at the right time will speed your plant up.
      How many colas are you gunning for 6? 8?.

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      I was going for 8, Thanks for the help dude! Appreciate it

Comment

It's kind of a balancing act in the beginning. Keeping enough vegetation to fuel growth but not investing too many resources on growth you'll remove anyway. What I do is as soon as the plant develops enough new growth on the sections I want to keep I strip off all of the lower interior growth.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

You can tie those tips down to break the dominance. Or slightly pinch and bend them down to help top growth. Looks good though 😉.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thanks so much! 😃

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X