New Batch Of Seedsmans Best selling feminized seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO New Batch Of Seedsmans Best selling feminized seeds

So just got new batch of seeds from seedmans. I had an issue with a set from the last batch i ordered, so i got ahold of them an they sent me a free batch of there best feminized sellers ( white widow, blueberry, jack herrer) and i only had to pay reshipping fees ($20.) So in the end I'm very happy with them! I have started one W.W an one B.B. and i really can't wait to harvest these babies!! I will be using home made 5gal. Dwc buckets for this grow. I start soaking the seeds last night an wrapped them in paper towl early this morning.. i checked on them around 6pm this evening and i had tiny white roots coming out of both.. so i went ahead an popd them into rapid roots. They're now under seed starting florescent tube lighting on a heating pad. They will stay in there until roots are out an ready for the bucket.. there they will go into clay pebbles and get hand fed daily until roots reach the water. My tents are a bit full due to the dark harvest grow challenge.. i have a gorilla cookies that's ready to flower, i also took three clones off her.. two ars in hydro buckets and ones in a soil filled solo cup. Also have two dark ghost train hazes, one momma mia, and one northren souls.. that's all in my veg tent, and inn my flower tent i have.... one massize dwc gorilla glue #1 ( sister glue) one orange sour soil, one sugar soil, three bubba kush soil, and one crazy looking reveged bubba kush hydro( which is being flushed) .. so lots going on.. but with these new seeds i couldnt let them collect ANY dust! Lol had to get them going right away!! So hopefully everything goez to plan and i can keep all these girls happy!

Just a question, why even bother with the paper towel? Why not just put them in the moist plug and pop that in a bag? One less step, no handling a sprouted seed, no possible breaking of the fresh root.
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with RosettaStoned, on this, paper towel works fine, but it's just one more step that's uncalled for.
      I soak my auto seeds in KelpWater, until they crack, usually 20hours, then straight in their first and final pots. That's been moistened with mychoriza powder. But that's just how I do it, many ways work fine. But with Autoflowers I sure don't want to slow them down, if I can help it.

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I always thought about just soaking an placing in plug.. im just scared of drowning my seeds so usually don't soak more than 8 10 hours.. i guess i used the paper towel to reassure myself i won't drown it? Sounds good right? Lol jk... hey Rosettastoned. Why do you switch from plug to rock wool? I habe always used my plugs in hydro,soil,coco, and even just perlite.. I've actually have never tried rock wool cubes

• Trichomefarmer88
      Editing a comment
      Also thanks for the question.. i like swapping ideas and knowing how everyone else gets er done!! Lol always down to learn my friend! No worries, Pease ask away

I raise the question because someone did the same for me. Also I have had bad experiences in the past with vegetable seeds. You never how fast or slow the seed with pop. Had tap roots grow into the paper towel and being the way I am I couldn't let it go. Had to remove the paper towel Haha. I dont think there is chance of drowning or rotting the seed if the plug is just moist, unless it's a bad seed.
    So two birds, one stone....the plug soaks the seed like a paper towel and then it's in the plug and no chance of dropping the seed or breaking the root when putting it into the plug.
    as far the rock wool, I use the little rock wool plugs to pop them because the blocks dont fit into sandwich bags. I buy the rockwool blocks with the hole cut out. I feel the block when soaked in a rooting solution, I use rhizotonic, gives the plant a good start on building a good root system before setting them free into the water. Also gives me a little time if I need it....again this all preference, my way in no better than anyone else's.
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
      Editing a comment
      Agreed but if it works for you, it could help others. I was however going to order a sheet of 2x2 inch cubes to use when i switched to hydro, but found out i could just use the rapid rooters an have a 50 bag an a half left so just never made it around to it... I'm sure i will try them in the future.. I'd like to try it all!

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad I could be of some help, doesnt happen too often.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X